http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqdObcvlBI4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQHa_lvFeOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P70gbbidA8o

muzzled dogg
12-22-2010, 09:27 PM
sarah paiin has no idea what she's talkin about

TCE
12-22-2010, 09:35 PM
Not one of the better ones. Some entertaining moments, but at the beginning when he called them all fighters of liberty, a little of my soul died. Huckabee did a number on the Judge. Sarah Palin is actually somewhat knowledgeable on a few issues, she just can't articulate it well and comes off sounding horrible. For instance, on quantitative easing, she's right, but the way she says it sounds like she doesn't know what she's talking about. Arianna Huffington was talking in circles.

purplechoe
12-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Palin, Huckabee, Perry, Huffington... I would hardly call it the best of...

HOLLYWOOD
12-22-2010, 09:58 PM
Huckabee is one big contradiction... had almost everything he replied to the Judge, wrong.

Quoting the CONSTITUTION and then adding exceptions... and what the hell is with the Huckster's cavity search - probing stuff?

I like how the Judge put him on the spot about the Ole Guard RINOs...

HYPOCRITE HUCKABEE... he has exceptions to social problems with Libertarians and being Republican but where is it in the CONSTITUTION Huckabee constantly quotes? It's not in the CONSTITUTION Huckster, wrong again.

He has to stretch everything he says to get his Evangelical Donations philosophy across. He panders in almost every single subject.

Hey Huckster... if the government didn't steal our money and devaluation by 96%... then one wage earner would be enough to support a family while the other can focus on the family. Today it's taking both parents just to survive, all because of GOVERNMENT's INFLATIONARY policies, Taxes and Fees all over the place. Which is done on intent now with the 10 planks of Communism completed in the US.

PS: I despise this Charlatan Preacher... and you know HuckleBerry is going to run, even though, Mike Pence has already been anointed the GOP Primary Crown by the Money Masters.

muzzled dogg
12-22-2010, 10:00 PM
^repped

FSP-Rebel
12-22-2010, 10:05 PM
So, is this a holiday vacation day replay?

MN Patriot
12-22-2010, 10:11 PM
Huckabee is one big contradiction... had almost everything he replied to the Judge, wrong.

Quoting the CONSTITUTION and then adding exceptions... and what the hell is with the Huckster's cavity search - probing stuff?

I like how the Judge put him on the spot about the Ole Guard RINOs...

HYPOCRITE HUCKABEE... he has exceptions to social problems with Libertarians and being Republican but where is it in the CONSTITUTION Huckabee constantly quotes? It's not in the CONSTITUTION Huckster, wrong again.

He has to stretch everything he says to get his Evangelical Donations philosophy across. He panders in almost every single subject.

Hey Huckster... if the government didn't steal our money and devaluation by 96%... then one wage earner would be enough to support a family while the other can focus on the family. Today it's taking both parents just to survive, all because of GOVERNMENT's INFLATIONARY policies, Taxes and Fees all over the place. Which is done on intent now with the 10 planks of Communism completed in the US.

PS: I despise this Charlatan Preacher... and you know HuckleBerry is going to run, even though, Mike Pence has already been anointed the GOP Primary Crown by the Money Masters.

He makes the statist social contract argument for being our brothers keeper.
I hope Huckster runs for president in 2012, and he gets completely rejected. But not sure that will penetrate his skull, or his supporters.

TCE
12-22-2010, 10:12 PM
So, is this a holiday vacation day replay?

Yeah, it's a "Best of" from the year.

HOLLYWOOD
12-22-2010, 10:14 PM
^repped
Thanks... Shem

I got so caught up with the Huckster so much, I forgot about Arianna Huffington... I still think the Judge handles her wrong. We are not going to open the eyes of her follower unless the Judges gives facts with each reply from her.

Like the MMS of the Dept. of Interior(US Government), "Pencil Whipping" the inspections of Oil Rig fail safe designs... Government incompetency again.

Infrastructure should be left to the states, not the Federal government. Constitution rules.

It's the Fascist government, not the people, siding with the all mighty power of the Corporate masters which Washington collaborates with daily. It doesn't matter who was in their, Clinton, Bushes, Obama... it's all the same. Arianna thinks it's Republicans causing it... it's government of both Establishment crone parties that sold us out.

She can't be that stupid... she has to be playing both sides to fame and riches... FWIW.

emazur
12-22-2010, 10:25 PM

I didn't watch this episode but I've been thinking that the Judge too often has on waaaay too many establishment types as guests, and not enough variety in his liberty guests. Wasn't like that when it was a web-only show - we'd vote for an interesting new guest one week and he/she would appear the next week. Someone here started a thread on who should appear on Freedom Watch when it became a daily show - the Judge or his people need to pay attention to that.

Still it's a good show that attacks the Fed almost every day and I'll give him credit for having someone like G. Edward Griffin appear I think a couple times each both on his web and Fox Biz show

cswake
12-22-2010, 10:34 PM

I'm not sure if it would be prudent for the Judge to string together all of Paul's appearances and call it a best of. :D

cswake
12-22-2010, 10:36 PM
sarah paiin has no idea what she's talkin about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npUMUASwaec

muzzled dogg
12-22-2010, 10:59 PM
lulz

FSP-Rebel
12-22-2010, 11:04 PM
I actually thought Palin came across fairly decent on this. <<don't shoot!