PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Graham lashes out at RINO senators for "Capitulation of Dramatic Proportions"

Agorism
12-22-2010, 05:41 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/134719-graham-gop-to-blame-for-capitulationof-dramatic-proportions-in-lame-duck

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) lashed out at fellow Republicans Tuesday for a "capitulation ... of dramatic proportions" to Democrats and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) in the lame-duck Congress.
Graham said Republicans have no one to blame but themselves for allowing ratification of the New START Treaty and other legislation in the period before new lawmakers are sworn in in January.

"When it's all going to be said and done, Harry Reid has eaten our lunch," Graham said on Fox News radio. "This has been a capitulation in two weeks of dramatic proportions of policies that wouldn't have passed in the new Congress."

from last week

In conclusion to my colleagues, its been a week from hell. Its been a week where you are dealing with a lot of big issues from taxes to funding the government to special interest politics. And I’ve had some time to think about START but not a lot and its really wearing on the body…

Here we are a week before Christmas Eve and we’ve talked about a lot of stuff — some important some politics — and this is the first time I’ve really had the chance to talk about START so I’m not blaming anybody, but please don’t blame me that I’ve somehow just ignored START, because we’ve been pretty busy around here stopping some bad ideas or at least trying to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooMvgOHBvQk

Chester Copperpot
12-22-2010, 05:43 PM
lindsey graham.. you suck eat shit after you suck cock...

Brett85
12-22-2010, 07:30 PM
Lol, it's pretty bad when Lindsey Graham is accusing Republicans of being too liberal.

FSP-Rebel
12-22-2010, 07:37 PM
That's a lotta nerve he's got..

HOLLYWOOD
12-22-2010, 07:38 PM
Lindsey Graham... The Seasoned Professional Silver-Tongued Devils who masterfully plays all sides when needed. These are data archive points when he runs again in 2014.

He's even a handful to the Southern Avenger's interviews and challenges. This NEOCON Sociopathic Narcissis is going to take a huge coordinated team to topple in '14.