PDA

View Full Version : Larry Flynt says he has 30 more names

Agorism
12-22-2010, 05:24 PM
Larry Flynt told Larry King that he has at least 30 more names to release in his quest to expose Republican hypocrisy. And ye shall be shocked at a certain Senator that he has left unnamed so far. Sounds like a James Dobson/Wingnut/phony family values man to me....Hannity and his pals are probably feeling a little "uneasy" right about now...Ruth Marcus takes Vitter to the woodshed in this article...(Duncan found this one.)
http://crooksandliars.com/2007/07/18/larry-flynt-says-he-has-30-more-names

The first person that correctly names the Senator wins a C&L t-shirt in the thread...

KING: Larry, without naming them, because we stand under legal protection here, are others coming?

FLYNT: Oh, yes. We've gotten 10 times more leads from the recent ad in "The Post" than we got during the Clinton impeachment. Unbelievable. We've got...

KING: Ten times more leads? (transcript below the fold)

via CNN

FLYNT: Yes.

KING: Does that mean you have phone numbers that you're following up?

FLYNT: Not just phone numbers.

KING: Names?

FLYNT: We've got good leads. We've got over 300 initially. And they're down to about 30 now which is solid.

KING: When are you going to print?

FLYNT: Well, the last thing now is we don't know if we want to let it to drip, drip, drip or we want to go with everything at once.

KING: You mean you might release 30 names at once?

FLYNT: A good possibility.

KING: Will we be -- I don't want to get into names yet. Will we be shocked?

KING: Were you shocked?

FLYNT: I was shocked, especially at one senator but...

KING: One senator especially?

t0rnado
12-22-2010, 05:29 PM
This is from 2007. I do respect Flynt for donating $50000 to Wikileaks last week though.