PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm - Rumors and Inneundo

angelatc
12-22-2010, 02:29 PM
hxxp://my.firedoglake.com/teddysanfran/2010/12/21/does-never-wrong-mike-rogers-have-the-goods-on-lindsay-graham/

Waiting...not that the picture would prove anything. ANd for the record, I don't care - but having closeted Senators presents a security threat.

pcosmar
12-22-2010, 02:34 PM
Waiting...not that the picture would prove anything. ANd for the record, I don't care - but having closeted Senators presents a security threat.

Well,,,you can't be Blackmailed unless you have something to hide.

specsaregood
12-22-2010, 02:37 PM
It appears christmas may come early this year.

TheeJoeGlass
12-22-2010, 02:46 PM
Please, be gay!!!

sailingaway
12-22-2010, 02:50 PM
hxxp://my.firedoglake.com/teddysanfran/2010/12/21/does-never-wrong-mike-rogers-have-the-goods-on-lindsay-graham/

.... but having closeted Senators presents a security threat.

LOL!

Very true, and makes him blackmailable on other than security issues as well. Be true to yourself, Lindsay, and you will sleep better, nights.

I hope he isn't gay, though, because I think he's a douche and needs to be run out of the Senate on a rail completely aside from whatever his orientation may be, and I would far rather he were run out over policy.

amy31416
12-22-2010, 02:51 PM
"Rogers' previous outings of Ex-Rep. Mark Foley, Ex-Sen. Larry Craig and Ex-RNC chair Ken Mehlman, among others, once earned him the completely arbitrary title of "most feared man on the Hill." He keeps a list, and there are still many names on it."

http://gawker.com/5715809/is-lindsey-graham-about-to-get-outed

sailingaway
12-22-2010, 02:54 PM
Well, reading the article, it is just a picture of a guy who spent the night at his house. I've had people of both genders spend the night at my house. The great thing about guest rooms is that it doesn't matter what gender your guest is (assuming that is where your guest sleeps).

specsaregood
12-22-2010, 02:55 PM
http://gawker.com/5715809/is-lindsey-graham-about-to-get-outed

From that:

Lindsey Graham is still an active member of the Air Force reserves, and Don't Ask Don't Tell — which Graham voted against just three days ago — will still be kinda-sorta in place for a time until the full repeal takes effect.

angelatc
12-22-2010, 03:44 PM
Well, reading the article, it is just a picture of a guy who spent the night at his house. I've had people of both genders spend the night at my house. The great thing about guest rooms is that it doesn't matter what gender your guest is (assuming that is where your guest sleeps).

That was my thought as well. My husband and I have even had other couples spend entire weekends here. Scandalous? Hardly. Scrabble-ulous is about it. Although I do suck at it.