PDA

View Full Version : Tancredo and Hunter: I hope they support Ron Paul on their way out..

Lord Xar
10-21-2007, 07:51 PM
you know...

both of those cats are cool... they ain't about celebrity like those other clowns and seem to really have America's interests in hand.

I don't agree with their "kill all terrorists" mentality, but I do feel that they are not 'so pro-war' as they seem.... especially Tancredo, he is gettting very constitutional lately.

but, I dig those dudes and I hope that they both give the nod to Ron Paul if they drop out.... I really do. Besides Ron Paul they seemed "real".

Paul4Prez
10-21-2007, 07:57 PM
I agree. Tancredo supporters will probably naturally go to Paul, but we need to reach out to Hunter folks.

Both Tancredo and Hunter are more popular in California than they are nationally. Hopefully both will drop out and endorse Ron Paul before February 5th.

LibertyEagle
10-21-2007, 07:58 PM
Hunter seems like a war monger to me. I do agree that he's better than the so-called front-runners though. I do think he loves this country.

I've always liked Tancredo. If Paul wasn't in the race, I would be supporting him.

Thomas_Paine
10-21-2007, 08:00 PM
don't hold your breath

Lord Xar
10-21-2007, 08:02 PM
don't hold your breath

In what way? Of supporting Ron Paul or dropping out?

Korey Kaczynski
10-21-2007, 08:06 PM
Tancredo is likely, Duncan is extremely corrupt and is in bed with the "defense" contractors.

Don't forget at the value voters debate he said Ron Paul was a blame america first guy.

partypooper
10-21-2007, 08:10 PM
tancredo adopted some of paul's points and has gradually expanded his rather limited political agenda. he also doesn't bullshit as much as the others, so, yes, i think we might be looking at perhaps 2 out of 6 of his supporters turning to dr paul.

hunter could not be farther from dr paul.

Eric21ND
10-21-2007, 08:15 PM
Hunter is the biggest war-monger and protectionist on stage.

sunghoko
10-21-2007, 08:33 PM
Tancredo is big on border protection as well. big on national sovereignty and fears a north american union

Sean
10-21-2007, 08:39 PM
Tancredo is close to Ron Paul on domestic issues.