PDA

View Full Version : Drop Weapons ...

awake
12-22-2010, 05:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W3wcLTtXhI&feature=player_embedded#! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W3wcLTtXhI&feature=player_embedded#)

pcosmar
12-22-2010, 10:32 AM
And there is nothing in the MSM. (imagine that)
Only thing I saw was a small blurb in Huffpo from 2008.
:mad:

coastie
12-22-2010, 10:36 AM
And there is nothing in the MSM. (imagine that)
Only thing I saw was a small blurb in Huffpo from 2008.

What's more disgusting, people I've talked to about this since the same Huffpo article that you mentioned came out support this shit. "Fuck yeah, kill all those sand *******!".

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

hazek
12-22-2010, 10:56 AM
What's more disgusting, people I've talked to about this since the same Huffpo article that you mentioned came out support this shit. "Fuck yeah, kill all those sand *******!".

Because you know, they hate us because of our freedom.. :rolleyes:

Madly_Sane
12-22-2010, 10:59 AM

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
lol that sounds exactly like my Grandfather :p

coastie
12-22-2010, 11:19 AM
lol that sounds exactly like my Grandfather :p

I swear the next time I hear that one or the iconic "I say we just nuke the whole place", I'm gonna punch that person right in their fucking mouth. They'll be all like, "what did you do that for", and I'll say "because right here and now, I hate racists and idiots in general. I chose to do something about it....so maybe you should go enlist and do something about all those sand *******."

99% of people like this wont join up. FIgures

hazek
12-22-2010, 11:24 AM
I support you and make sure not to hold back.

Madly_Sane
12-22-2010, 11:34 AM
I swear the next time I hear that one or the iconic "I say we just nuke the whole place", I'm gonna punch that person right in their fucking mouth. They'll be all like, "what did you do that for", and I'll say "because right here and now, I hate racists and idiots in general. I chose to do something about it....so maybe you should go enlist and do something about all those sand *******."

actually, not trying to argue against you, but he actually tried to enlist but had low blood sugar problems and was denied the ability to join any service
but this was back around Vietnam... so it wasn't about 'them sand *******'

coastie
12-22-2010, 11:47 AM
actually, not trying to argue against you, but he actually tried to enlist but had low blood sugar problems and was denied the ability to join any service
but this was back around Vietnam... so it wasn't about 'them sand *******'

Wasn't specifically referring to him, just asshole idiots like that in general. So, yeah, I guess I was referring to him in the end. Or something.:cool:

Matt Collins
12-22-2010, 12:08 PM
Cops in the US do this to, if it's the same thing the video refers to:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?157584-Most-cops-have-a-quot-drop-gun-quot

coastie
12-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Cops in the US do this to, if it's the same thing the video refers to:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?157584-Most-cops-have-a-quot-drop-gun-quot

Correct. I believe that case in Pensacola recently where the cop tazered and then ran over that kid on a bike last year or so, the cop was caught on video planting one I believe. I may b thinking of another case though.

pcosmar
12-22-2010, 12:38 PM
I actually expect to become the owner of a firearm this way.

heavenlyboy34
12-22-2010, 01:58 PM

I was debating a cowardly guy like that on another site. I said something to the effect of "why don't you go join if you like war so much". Then he made an BS excuse about his age disqualifying him. I just went :rolleyes:. The US, like the UK (and Europe for that matter), is a tragicomedy nowadays.

RideTheDirt
12-22-2010, 02:54 PM

BRAVO!
I feel the same way. I met this guy who was in the army who told me "I just joined because I want to kill people" I really wanted to beat the shit out of him.

coastie
12-22-2010, 03:10 PM
BRAVO!
I feel the same way. I met this guy who was in the army who told me "I just joined because I want to kill people" I really wanted to beat the shit out of him.

And on that note...I know of several people like that-2 of which now are dead. The other one is SEVERELY fucked in the head now, and is singing a different tune. Funny how killing people does that to you.:rolleyes: Fucking morons, may they rest in misery....:mad:

tangent4ronpaul
12-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Drop weapons...

L.O.I.C.
Cell phones
Guy Fawkes masks
Ron Paul buttons

Oh wait! - You weren't talking about America! ;)

-t

RideTheDirt
12-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Drop weapons...

L.O.I.C.
Cell phones
Guy Fawkes masks
Ron Paul buttons

Oh wait! - You weren't talking about America! ;)

-t
LOL @ LOIC being included! :D