PDA

View Full Version : Bachmann wants to investigate the Federal Reserve

JohnEngland
12-22-2010, 05:37 AM
I haven't been able to find a YouTube version yet, but it starts at 3:40. Bachmann says she wants to investigate the Fed and where all the money is going:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4470883/too-much-compromise-for-tea-party/?playlist_id=87937

Ron's message is definitely rubbing off on people in Congress - 2011 is going to be a fun year for Bernanke and friends! :p

UPDATE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgJ7RymYbaY

itshappening
12-22-2010, 05:44 AM
Bachmann has zero power to investigate anything other than her own re-election

she is a rabble rouser trying to build a higher profile for herself

Bruno
12-22-2010, 07:17 AM

I can't disagree, but I will say the more people bringing awareness of the Fed the better.

Stary Hickory
12-22-2010, 07:19 AM

Um yeah...kind of lame she is in congress same as Ron Paul for many many years...I guess Ron Paul was a rabble rouser as well

speciallyblend
12-22-2010, 07:28 AM
bachmann is not a friend of liberty or our movement! She is the corruption trying to ride the coattails , sooner or later it is better to cut off the coattails!!

i want nothing to do with her in my tea!!

crazyfacedjenkins
12-22-2010, 09:08 AM
She's neo con trash. Hell, just that empty stare of hers when she gets a tough question makes one wonder if she's had a lobotomy.

ctiger2
12-22-2010, 10:58 AM
Bachmann just wants to keep getting elected. She's pays attention to the populist ideas and uses them to further her career. Nothing more, nothing less. She's not a friend of liberty and could care less about the American people.

Daamien
12-22-2010, 11:01 AM
I don't like her, but I don't see the problem with working with her on an issue-to-issue basis. If she wants to investigate the Federal Reserve, that's great in itself.

Romulus
12-22-2010, 12:06 PM
I don't like her either, but if she wants to take on the Fed, good on her.

specsaregood
12-22-2010, 12:07 PM
Bachmann just wants to keep getting elected. She's pays attention to the populist ideas and uses them to further her career. Nothing more, nothing less. She's not a friend of liberty and could care less about the American people.

I seem to recall some locals saying that RP won the presidential caucus in her district. :)

With that said, I think there is something to the argument that she was put on the intelligence committee in order to shut her up.