PDA

View Full Version : Congress Approval Rating at 13%?

DamianTV
12-20-2010, 08:25 PM
http://www.batr.org/totalitariancollectivism/121910.html

In spite of this perennial passion play a recent Gallup Poll Puts Congressional Approval at Lowest in History. "83 percent polled over the weekend said they disapprove of Congress' performance. The 13 percent who do approve makes for the lowest approval rating ever". A twist on buyer’s remorse, provided from the Republican/Democratic one party dynasty. So what is the alternative? Get ready for the seal of approval and focus group tested "No Labels" campaign.

Are they trying to set a record? Or are people actually waking up to their BS?

awake
12-20-2010, 08:27 PM
When people know they are hated they tend to start working harder against those who are doing the hating. It makes passing those often difficult to read bills (if even read at all) that much easier. Ratings like these also tend to push the vulnerable further towards the regime for protection from the electorate.

oyarde
12-20-2010, 08:56 PM
When people know they are hated they tend to start working harder against those who are doing the hating. It makes passing those often difficult to read bills (if even read at all) that much easier. Ratings like these also tend to push the vulnerable further towards the regime for protection from the electorate.

Ya really know how to cheer a guy up : )

oyarde
12-20-2010, 09:01 PM
I want to meet the 13 % who approve .... wth ?

Nate-ForLiberty
12-20-2010, 09:21 PM

family members, except the Pauls of course :)

oyarde
12-20-2010, 09:24 PM
family members, except the Pauls of course :)

That explains it ...

tangent4ronpaul
12-20-2010, 10:21 PM
The problem is that people think THEIR congress critter is OK, it's every one else s that is the problem. In 2 polls from October, approval rating for YOUR critter were 40% and 53%, respectively.

See the other thread on this topic.

-t

Pericles
12-20-2010, 11:12 PM

Like it is still that high?