PDA

View Full Version : Ron To Decide On 2012 Run "At Beginning Of The NEW Year"

Matt Collins
12-20-2010, 03:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMghddvi4Kw&feature=player_embedded

READ MORE HERE:
http://dailycaller.com/2010/12/20/ron-paul-not-ruling-out-2012-presidential-run-says-decision-to-come-at-beginning-of-the-year/

johnrocks
12-20-2010, 03:31 PM
That's when I figured, after the elections and holidays were behind him. Thanks for the link.

trey4sports
12-20-2010, 03:36 PM
this is big Big BIG guys. We have to convice him to run. He is the only hope we have for truly limited gov't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

write your letters and mail mail mail!! CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elwar
12-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Is that like...at midnight on New Year's Eve or like that morning after he's slept?

Or perhaps after his morning coffee after he's woken up?

RyanRSheets
12-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Is that like...at midnight on New Year's Eve or like that morning after he's slept?

Or perhaps after his morning coffee after he's woken up?

During post-hangover mid-evening breakfast, no doubt

pacelli
12-20-2010, 04:50 PM
Wouldn't that be something if he was the first to officially campaign?

If you haven't already read the first post in the following thread, please do. You'll see it was written almost a year ago. Please don't let that sway you from reading the first post.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?232814-Dr.-Paul-does-not-dismiss-a-run-in-2012

Thomas
12-20-2010, 04:55 PM
we must do everything we can to support him

JohnEngland
12-20-2010, 05:10 PM
Just wondering... If Ron runs for president, how will he balance it with his other commitments, such as monetary policy chairman?

As a presidential candidate, don't you have to spend all your time on the road, around the country? We also need Ron to be planning and doing the committee meetings in DC etc.

Matt Collins
12-20-2010, 05:36 PM
Just wondering... If Ron runs for president, how will he balance it with his other commitments, such as monetary policy chairman?

As a presidential candidate, don't you have to spend all your time on the road, around the country? We also need Ron to be planning and doing the committee meetings in DC etc.
People do this all the time.

RonPaulFanInGA
12-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Run Ron run! Don't like the "not ruling out" part. Makes it sound like he is leaning against it.

And Ron Paul on NPR is like Andrew Jackson on central bank notes.

Bruno
12-20-2010, 06:37 PM

How do Presidents do it? That's a much more important job.

RPgrassrootsactivist
12-20-2010, 08:19 PM
At least we should be getting an answer soon rather than many months from now.

DFF
12-20-2010, 08:58 PM
My spidey sense says...He's gonna do it...

And to this I say "RON PAUL 2012 Baby! For the W!!!!"

reduen
12-20-2010, 09:14 PM
:)

trey4sports
12-20-2010, 09:16 PM
:)

Not sure if you realize this or not, but your sig says Jerrerson

speciallyblend
12-21-2010, 12:16 AM
bottom line we already decided;) Ron Paul 2012

WilliamShrugged
12-21-2010, 01:31 AM
Ron running to reduce the ravaged remains of a ruined Republic, that requires restoration from a repetitive ruling of reckless running retards, return the revolution that rang fear in the right wingers to restore a rapid revamped resolution of righteousnesses for all!!!!

Sorry this just came to me...its a little long. too much v for vendetta for me

Paul Or Nothing
12-21-2010, 12:19 PM
I don't know why people keep questioning whether he'll or not, seriously, he's going to run, he's said it a billion times that he'll run if economy keeps getting worse which it will so there's no question in my mind that he'll run, its just the question of when he's going to make the announcement.

torchbearer
12-21-2010, 12:21 PM
we must do everything we can to support him

start saving your pocket change so we can set a new moneybomb record.

CUnknown
12-21-2010, 12:26 PM
Run Ron run! Don't like the "not ruling out" part. Makes it sound like he is leaning against it.

And Ron Paul on NPR is like Andrew Jackson on central bank notes.

Lol..

I get the feeling like he doesn't want to do it, and I can't blame him. But I also get the feeling like he thinks he should.

Captain Bryan
12-21-2010, 01:09 PM
I think he doesn't want to, but he feels he has to.
He doesn't want to let all of us down, he's worried that if he does, we'll all give up and go home.

He might be right.:(

gls
12-21-2010, 01:21 PM
I just hope that if he does run, that he hires an experienced and professional campaign team especially when it comes to creating TV and radio commercials and the overall communication strategy. For instance, whoever made Rand's primary ads should be brought on board IMO -- that "Machine" one was especially brilliant. The ads last time were just too generic and failed to differentiate him from the pact. If there is to be any hope of victory, he needs to run a hard-hitting, no holds barred campaign that focuses on issues that people actually care about. For instance, I remember last time in NH they spent a lot of money running an anti-illegal immigration ad which not only failed to resonate with the majority of Granite State's primary voters, but also did a poor job of representing Ron's actual nuanced views on the subject.

Paul Or Nothing
12-21-2010, 01:35 PM
I just hope that if he does run, that he hires an experienced and professional campaign team especially when it comes to creating TV and radio commercials and the overall communication strategy.....

What do you guys think about this - http://www.dailypaul.com/node/129420
Has anyone looked into this? Merely gathering Ron Paul's speeches from the past, along with dates on which they were made, about him predicting housing-bubble, economic collapse & wars, rising debt & many other things & compressing them into short advertisements would be greatly effective if we can get ad-slots during primetime tv, it wouldn't require "professionals" either, has this already been looked into or what?

trey4sports
12-21-2010, 01:56 PM
What do you guys think about this - http://www.dailypaul.com/node/129420
Has anyone looked into this? Merely gathering Ron Paul's speeches from the past, along with dates on which they were made, about him predicting housing-bubble, economic collapse & wars, rising debt & many other things & compressing them into short advertisements would be greatly effective if we can get ad-slots during primetime tv, it wouldn't require "professionals" either, has this already been looked into or what?

we can't air segments of him from his appearances on Fox, CNBC, or any of the media appearances he's made because it is copyrighted or trademarked or w/e.

newbitech
12-21-2010, 02:04 PM
pledge bomb! we need to send Ron Paul a list of people and addresses with pledge amounts. A legitimate vetted list of supporters. I am already working on setting up the terms of being on the list. It will be set up like an online petition. We are going to petition Ron Paul to run in 2012. I hope that people will be willing to give their names and contact information like, email address, zip code, phone number. I want to build a legitimate list and I am willing to vouch for the security of that list and put my full details on the line. Getting hosting setup now. I just registered RonsRoots.com

pacelli
12-21-2010, 02:11 PM

Last time, especially during the early states, he was always running back to DC to vote on bills. It didn't help him win, but then again, he was more interested in educating. I suspect that he'll take his chair just as seriously as voting on bills.

Bergie Bergeron
12-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Run Ron Run.

Pauls' Revere
12-21-2010, 11:17 PM
This notice from NPR, announcement to come early in 2011.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/20101220/pl_dailycaller/ronpaulnotrulingout2012presidentialrunsaysdecision tocomeatbeginningoftheyear_1;_ylc=X3oDMTEwOTNlZjNz BF9TAzIwMjM4Mjc1MjQEZW1haWxJZAMxMjkyODk0ODM5

speciallyblend
12-22-2010, 12:34 AM
I just hope that if he does run, that he hires an experienced and professional campaign team especially when it comes to creating TV and radio commercials and the overall communication strategy. For instance, whoever made Rand's primary ads should be brought on board IMO -- that "Machine" one was especially brilliant. The ads last time were just too generic and failed to differentiate him from the pact. If there is to be any hope of victory, he needs to run a hard-hitting, no holds barred campaign that focuses on issues that people actually care about. For instance, I remember last time in NH they spent a lot of money running an anti-illegal immigration ad which not only failed to resonate with the majority of Granite State's primary voters, but also did a poor job of representing Ron's actual nuanced views on the subject.

the main obstacle for Ron Paul is the corrupt gop!! The only thing that killed Ron paul 2008 is the gop!!

Ethek
12-22-2010, 07:22 AM
Here is the full broadcast from NPR
http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/rundown.php?prgId=2&prgDate=12-19-2010

Paul Or Nothing
12-23-2010, 11:28 AM
we can't air segments of him from his appearances on Fox, CNBC, or any of the media appearances he's made because it is copyrighted or trademarked or w/e.

Well, I was thinking of videos of him captured by individuals about him talking about stuff but anyways, if all of his media appearances are indeed copyrighted then how's it that they're all there on youtube? Moreover, they'll be used for non-profit purposes so any idea how copyright laws would affect that? Because if they're letting them be shown on youtube & elsewhere then why not in ads, both are non-profit ventures. What about "untagged" video-clips like this one where there's no logo on the video >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y3ErgqYAso

mr1
12-27-2010, 09:17 AM
pledge bomb! we need to send Ron Paul a list of people and addresses with pledge amounts. A legitimate vetted list of supporters. I am already working on setting up the terms of being on the list. It will be set up like an online petition. We are going to petition Ron Paul to run in 2012. I hope that people will be willing to give their names and contact information like, email address, zip code, phone number. I want to build a legitimate list and I am willing to vouch for the security of that list and put my full details on the line. Getting hosting setup now. I just registered RonsRoots.com

You do know about runronpaul.com and draftronpaul.com right? Both of those are pledge sites. There was also another pledge site at TheRonPaulTeaParty.com that was promoting a 12/16/10 moneybomb, but it had to be postponed because Ron of course hasn't formed an exploratory committee yet. I've been working on that last site along with its original creator and we've taken down the pledge counter for the time being.

Do you really think a new pledge site is needed? Or should we just try to help promote runronpaul.com?

I'd love to talk to you more before you get started on anything.

I'll send you a private message.