PDA

View Full Version : Listen to those people boo Ron Paul!

RPorBust
10-21-2007, 07:34 PM
Is this what the country has turned into? Nothing but a cesspit of raving loonatics going out looking for dragons to slay? If George Washington came back to life today and gave his speech about staying out of foreign entanglements, I'd bet these morons would boo him too.

chon
10-21-2007, 07:36 PM
you know fox went out and asked do you support ron paul...and if u said yes you could not go in. they rounded up the most rp haters they could for this one

Lord Xar
10-21-2007, 07:37 PM
Well, Ron Paul could have just said ...

"I am not sure why people feel the need to boo peace. Is war and death the province of Americans?"

Ron Paul Fan
10-21-2007, 07:39 PM
They're scared! Rudy brings up Ron Paul whenever he can! They're all scared and they want to discredit him! Ron Paul is what is right with the Republican Party and the rest are what's wrong with the exception of Tancredo!

RPorBust
10-21-2007, 07:40 PM
Now I remeber why I stopped watching the idiot box. :D

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-21-2007, 07:42 PM
Those fools want us to rachet up tensions with Russia and get in the middle of Turkey and the Kurds.

Channing
10-21-2007, 07:42 PM
Is this what the country has turned into? Nothing but a cesspit of raving loonatics going out looking for dragons to slay? If George Washington came back to life today and gave his speech about staying out of foreign entanglements, I'd bet these morons would boo him too.

The audience is not representative of the American people. Fox probably manipulated the composition of the audience.

Give me liberty
10-21-2007, 07:45 PM
so those booing idiot`s really want there WW 3
Dont they.

Why dont they join the army.

paulitics
10-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Ron Paul: "2 +2 = 4" Crowd: "loud boos, and hisses".

brumans
10-21-2007, 07:46 PM
This is the ONLY debate where the crowd boo'd them when he mentioned coming home.

There was obviously a DIFFERENT crowd there than there normally is.

RPorBust
10-21-2007, 07:51 PM
The only thing that comforts me is that if this country is going down and WW3 starts, they're coming down with us and their lives will be like shit too. There are will be no exceptions when the draft is instituted. I don't know how ANYONE who is under the age of 40 can NOT support Ron Paul... They are only hurting themselves.

Ron Paul supporters are the most patriotic Americans I have ever seen. Especially in my lifetime. I was born on the year Ron Paul first ran for President. It's funny isn't it. The bulk of his supporters were learning to walk when he first ran. lol

Paul4Prez
10-21-2007, 07:59 PM
The worst part was when Ron Paul pointed out that 70% of the American people oppose the war and want the troops brought home, and the crowd booed. It was just a statement of fact, and one that will doom the Republican Party if they ignore it.

Badger Paul
10-21-2007, 09:21 PM
Isn't funny that Republicans will boo Paul on the war but won't boo the abortionist Guliani?

Shows where their priorities lie.

We need a new Republicans Party and Ron Paul can show us the way.

Hook
10-21-2007, 09:26 PM
The worst part was when Ron Paul pointed out that 70% of the American people oppose the war and want the troops brought home, and the crowd booed. It was just a statement of fact, and one that will doom the Republican Party if they ignore it.

Yeah, I couldn't figure that out either. They are booing an objective fact? How brain-dead are these people?

Paulitician
10-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I couldn't figure that out either. They are booing an objective fact? How brain-dead are these people?
Very. They even booed at bringing the troops home. How is keeping the troops over there forever supporting them or this country? That's not patriotic in the least. It's just outright disrespectful and disgusting. Stupid chickenhawks.

DrNoZone
10-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Yeah, that particular boo from the crowd was bizarre. What were they booing? Was it the American people for wanting out of Iraq? Was it the pollsters who had the audacity to poll the American people on this issue? Was it Paul for being the only honest man on that stage who would DARE to state such a statistic?

Just goes to show how out of touch the Republican party is with the American people (with the exception of Paul, of course).

Drknows
10-21-2007, 09:31 PM
i dont see why other networks let this sh*t slide they should do some undercover investigating. I really doubt its that hard to get close and see the inner workings of fox news.

RevolutionSD
10-21-2007, 09:33 PM
you know fox went out and asked do you support ron paul...and if u said yes you could not go in. they rounded up the most rp haters they could for this one

No, the truth is it WAS a selected crowd, but it wasn't that hard- the audience were all florida republican party executives. It's not a surprise they booed Paul. They WANT war.

Paulitician
10-21-2007, 09:35 PM
i dont see why other networks let this sh*t slide they should do some undercover investigating. I really doubt its that hard to get close and see the inner workings of fox news.
Please, the other stations are just as corrupt as Fox. They're all run by corporations. These same corporations are in bed with the government. If you've haven't heard of the military-industrial-media complex, I suggest you look it up.

Two good documentaries about this is:
Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6737097743434902428)
and
Weapons of Mass Deception (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4437853756074043715)

freedominnumbers
10-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Well, Ron Paul could have just said ...

"I am not sure why people feel the need to boo peace. Is war and death the province of Americans?"

Freaky man. I need to take some time off from RP. I actually heard his voice in my head while reading the part in quotes.

freedominnumbers
10-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Isn't funny that Republicans will boo Paul on the war but won't boo the abortionist Guliani?

Shows where their priorities lie.

We need a new Republicans Party and Ron Paul can show us the way.

I was saying to my wife while watching. Isn't it amazing that evangelicals are so hard line on saving the lives of some children who might be aborted, yet they willingly give up their brothers and sisters to die in Iraq and stand by as thousands of civilians are killed for the crime of living there.

fj45lvr
10-21-2007, 09:39 PM
Hey the American populous are by and large complete morons and don't know which end is up. It will not be the first time a wise ruler was cast to the side for varying reasons of fools.

The American EMPIRE is going to crash soon.

Jesus said "Do not cast your pearls before swine" ----- that about sums it up.

reaver
10-21-2007, 09:39 PM

They booed because he didn't blame Clinton for the problems we have today. They eat that up. lol At least the focus group did.

peacemonger
10-21-2007, 09:44 PM
That focus group had to be hand picked somehow. They were a bunch of idiots.

Give! Give! Give! Only 2.47Million left to raise in the next 10 days.

Geronimo
10-21-2007, 09:46 PM
You'll find the answer in my signature.

Cindy
10-21-2007, 10:01 PM
This is the ONLY debate where the crowd boo'd them when he mentioned coming home.

YES. It was in Orlando Florida, with a Floridian audience, in other words-Jewish New Yorkers who want protection for and aide to Isreal, Christian Fundamentalist Extremists who are fighting a Holy War with Islam, the retired going senial, and southern fried inbreds.

There are some normal people scattered in and between them, thankfully. They are the Ron Paul supporters or soon to be Ron Supporters of Florida.:D

REMEMBER, this is the state so ass backwards and corrupt, our last two elections were a mess and as a result helped to deliver the WH to Bush.

For example

In 2000, in Broward County, Gore came up with negative 4000 votes, on one of the electronic voting machines. Votes had to be recast in Palm Beach too for some stupid reason.

In 2004, Sarasota county had a problem with their machines and had to eliminate 800,000 votes from being counted.

Florida RP meetup groups more then have their work cut out for them down here.:p

fightfortruth
10-21-2007, 10:02 PM
They're scared! Rudy brings up Ron Paul whenever he can! They're all scared and they want to discredit him! Ron Paul is what is right with the Republican Party and the rest are what's wrong with the exception of Tancredo!

i have noticed that in the last few debates as well. He tries to say as many negative things, disagreeing with Ron Paul, as much as possible. It is so annoying.

Everytime the bell rang and Rudy's time was up, he spoke for another minute and a half.

Everytime Ron Paul spoke, he might have gone past the bell 3 seconds, and the commentator would say"thankyou...thankyou Mr.Paul."

His son Robert Paul, whos is in the Fort Worth Ron Paul meetup group, was at a debate watch party in Fort Worth with us and he got upset when the commentators kept referring to Ron Paul as Mr. Paul instead of Dr.Paul. I completely and utterly agree. He was a Doctor. They need to refer to him as Dr. You don't stop calling people Dr. after they have retired. I thought that was rude.

I thought the commentators were trying to provoke mud slinging. It was the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen. I was completely disgusted by the debate.

My brother texted R5 but it never got through. that was really frustrating. I don't knwo if a lot of other people had the same problem but there were quite a few people at the debate watch party who could not get through.

werdd
10-21-2007, 10:14 PM
rudy and other canidates got many tickets to give out, ron paul said it himself in the post debate interview, if he had 2000 tickets he could packed the place!

Danny Molina
10-21-2007, 10:16 PM
rudy and other canidates got many tickets to give out, ron paul said it himself in the post debate interview, if he had 2000 tickets he could packed the place!

1000 tickets I think it was.

micahnelson
10-21-2007, 10:18 PM
Republicans Boo'd Peace.

zbus12
10-21-2007, 10:22 PM
actually i think someone mentioned that the candidates were given tickets and it was OBVIOUS that rudy had the most to give out. I think that Ron Paul even mentioned this during his post debate interview and said somthing along the lines of "well if I had been given more tickets they wouldn't have heard any booing!

CurtisLow
10-21-2007, 10:27 PM
I'm sure one of the candidate paid them to boo and clap for them.. Mitt or ghoul

It sounded to set up...... So were there questions the fox-asses came up with

argounova
10-21-2007, 10:29 PM
In 2000, in Broward County, Gore came up with negative 4000 votes, on one of the electronic voting machines. Votes had to be recast in Palm Beach too for some stupid reason.

In 2004, Sarasota county had a problem with their machines and had to eliminate 800,000 votes from being counted.

no matter how many supporters we get, dr. paul will not win because they're going to rig the electronic voting machines-- its that simple.

THAT should be a priority of ours, cos otherwised the whole game is rigged from the beginning and no amount of grassroots growth can do shit after that.

Carson
10-21-2007, 10:32 PM
CurtisLow,

Someone in one of the other discussion boards mentioned that it seemed odd in that in other debates you got a varied response. Some clapping, some cheers, some booing.

This seemed a little set up like you say.

MrKoffee
10-21-2007, 10:32 PM
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -
-- Mahatma Gandhi

Seth M.
10-21-2007, 10:42 PM
The audience is not representative of the American people. Fox probably manipulated the composition of the audience.

100% correct..

Watch the BLOWBACK on this one. :)

I know anyone with a beating heart sat up at home and said "Why did they just boo ending the war and bringing the troops home?" and next "Who is Ron Paul?"

The neocons really messed up on that one. They won't even be able to edit it appropriately to "make" him sound bad. The harder they try the truth still stands firm.. like it always will. :D

Seth M.
10-21-2007, 10:45 PM

and on that note OP its not productive to demonize our country.. we have not turned into anything... don't believe everything you see on TV

spit out the bones. that reaction was not real.

WWRPD? :D

philipsantamaria
10-21-2007, 10:50 PM
If Charlie Crist endorses Rudy, I will never vote for him again.

I can't believe the Florida GOP BOO'd a short history of the GOP...boo'ing Eisenhower, Nixon, and even W.'s original foreign policy.

These GOP officials are really brainswashed...it sickens me. Glad I live in Miami where it's almost NOT Florida.

slantedview
10-21-2007, 10:52 PM
They Boo, I laugh. And I'll still be laughing when the neocons go the way of the dinosaurs, and Ron Paul wins the nomination.

fj45lvr
10-22-2007, 01:16 AM
They Boo, I laugh. And I'll still be laughing when the neocons go the way of the dinosaurs, and Ron Paul wins the nomination.

They will go down that is for certain....

This debate and the Value voter summit results do show me that Paul will not win the nomination.

Too bad he's not younger ...third time is the "charm".

Give me liberty
10-22-2007, 01:24 AM
Hey the American populous are by and large complete morons and don't know which end is up. It will not be the first time a wise ruler was cast to the side for varying reasons of fools.

The American EMPIRE is going to crash soon.

Jesus said "Do not cast your pearls before swine" ----- that about sums it up.

there is an old saying that goes something like this.

Not all empries can live forever, big or small because its the power of the people who will stand agaisnt these empires, and the leaders of these empries know that them the leaders can not play the same old game against the people.

well at least it goes something like that :D

fj45lvr
10-22-2007, 06:57 AM
good. I would agree, depressing as it is right now this fight does not stop with PAUL.

jcbraithwaite7
10-22-2007, 07:31 AM
I was there as an ambassador. You had to apply, pay $100 and hope your name got pulled in a drawing at a county caucus. My husband and I were selected automatically (without the drawing) because not enough people were interested in attending from our county. There were 4 Ron Paul supporters in our group of 80 from our county. The names were selected in July so many Paul supporters didn't even know about the opportunity to attend or the process for being selected.

The crowd was made up of stereotypical Republicans. Little old ladies with diamond elephant pins, $200 slacks and an air of arrogance. Also in the crowd were beautiful young college students who are being groomed for the next generation of lucky sperm. (I even recognized a bunch of them from that chickenhawk video on youtube) The lady next to me squeeled with delight at the mention at Sean Hannity and booed Alan Combes. Before it started she mentioned to me how nice it was to see so many young people getting involved. I'm sure she was shocked when my husband and I cheered for Ron Paul.

It was really hard to figure out who people around me were supporting. They didn't seemed fired up for any one candidate other than the hardcore Rudy fans. It pissed me off because we had to take off all campaign stickers and pins etc. However, there were a few arrogant people with Rudy pins strutting around... like the rules don't apply to them.

To the person thinking that people were advising and hand picking audience... that is not true. What is true is they didn't need to advise the crowd because they get a daily dose of brainwashing everyday when hardcore Republicans are drawn to "their network" because all the other media is biased against conservatives (I know... I used to be one of them)

We can't count on party loyalists to be brave enough to vote for who SHOULD win and not who CAN win. When it becomes cool to support Ron Paul these same people who booed with be cheering.

Proctor
10-22-2007, 07:36 AM
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is in the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute a new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Bob Cochran
10-22-2007, 07:41 AM
Fox probably manipulated the composition of the audience.
There's no "probably" about it!

robatsu
10-22-2007, 07:45 AM

Yeah, I'm laughing my ass off. But seriously, this is a terrific point.

Anyhow, Ron Paul is in the big game.

When I was in USMC boot camp many years ago, they used to have posters up here and there at Parris Island that had a picture of drill instructor screaming in the face of some muddy, weary recruit. The caption was, "We never promised you a rose garden".

This is gonna be tough my friends, much tougher than it was when we were flying under the radar; absolute trench warfare, as long as the neocons have other people, other people's reputations, and other people's money to throw in the fray.

richard1984
10-22-2007, 08:06 AM
One thing we do have on our side is passion (and mostly-functioning brains)!
Most of those stereotypical, neocon-supporting Republicans are brainwashed--plain and simple. The thing is, though, that brainwashed people (of this sort) are usually pretty passive/apathetic--they've been lulled to sleep and then given nightmares. Most Republican adults that I know are more-or-less totally disinterested in the presidential race right now. Fortunately, most of the ones that I know (my parents, my fiancée's parents, some of their friends, etc.--especially the women) will vote for Ron Paul in the primaries.
So many people/voters just aren't excited about anything anymore. Hopefully some of our passion will rub off on them! :D
Most would probably sleep until it's too late, though (which is exactly what "they" want).

JS4Pat
10-22-2007, 08:27 AM

I was at the debate and I was almost ready to throw in the towel last night. Believe me it was even worse sitting next to those people who booed than just hearing them on TV.

If this is a representation of the Republican Party - THE GOP IS DEAD.

If it is a representation of the majority of the American People - WE'RE ALL DEAD.

Fortunatley - later that evening I was at a small bar in downtown Orlando where the average age was probably under 30 - Ron Paul Showed up and gave an inspiring stump speech. The people in attendance were going crazy for FREEDOM.

There IS still Hope for America!

JMann
10-22-2007, 09:41 AM
Please, the other stations are just as corrupt as Fox. They're all run by corporations. These same corporations are in bed with the government. If you've haven't heard of the military-industrial-media complex, I suggest you look it up.

Two good documentaries about this is:
Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6737097743434902428)
and
Weapons of Mass Deception (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4437853756074043715)

ed

M.Bellmore
10-22-2007, 09:44 AM
I was at the debate and I was almost ready to throw in the towel last night. Believe me it was even worse sitting next to those people who booed than just hearing them on TV.

If this is a representation of the Republican Party - THE GOP IS DEAD.

If it is a representation of the majority of the American People - WE'RE ALL DEAD.

Fortunatley - later that evening I was at a small bar in downtown Orlando where the average age was probably under 30 - Ron Paul Showed up and gave an inspiring stump speech. The people in attendance were going crazy for FREEDOM.

There IS still Hope for America!

THis is why we need to get the college kids to vote!