PDA

View Full Version : positive spins?

partypooper
10-21-2007, 07:31 PM
can you think about anything positive regarding the debate?

here are my contributions:

huckabee was given relatively little time. plus, when he began talking about islamofascism he didn't get much positive reception.

and dr paul gave a great closing statement :D

moonbat
10-21-2007, 07:49 PM
I think all the booing is going to help us more than hurt us.

NewEnd
10-21-2007, 07:50 PM
I think all the booing is going to help us more than hurt us.

Me too, just like every other attempt to silence paul has only fueled the revolution.. I dont rememebr what article I read, but it basically said that the Paul campaign grows on dissent and media tricks, the more they fight us, the more join us.

Paul4Prez
10-21-2007, 07:52 PM
I think it was all positive.

Ron Paul was given a decent amount of time to respond. He was asked about health care. He was asked about Hillary. He mentioned his military record, and talked about gradual change, not cutting people off overnight. He was asked about the Republican Party losing its way, and he knocked it out of the park. Even the boo-birds in the audience had to applaud.

partypooper
10-21-2007, 07:55 PM
He was asked about the Republican Party losing its way, and he knocked it out of the park. Even the boo-birds in the audience had to applaud.

yes, that was excellent.

i still think huckabee was the biggest loser, given how much they were hyping him before the debate. now he is gonna gain weight again :D.