PDA

View Full Version : Is the Faux debate audience stacked against RP?

rp4prez
10-21-2007, 07:28 PM
Is it just me or do you think that Faux stacked the people in the audience against RP? I've heard more boos when he talks than I have ever heard in any other debate.

Give me liberty
10-21-2007, 07:30 PM
Is it just me or do you think that Faux stacked the people in the audience against RP? I've heard more boos when he talks than I have ever heard in any other debate.

like i said in the chat room i think the audience that fox news used was staged,
since afterall fox news is a newsnetwork for bush PR lies and the newsnetwork pretty much is for bush.

And also the audience doesnt even remind me of the real american people for some reason.

paulitics
10-21-2007, 07:30 PM
Could be, or it just Florida. Florida are big govt republicans. They want big daddy gvt protecting them, and paying for their benefits, and to hell with future generations.

Jojo
10-21-2007, 07:31 PM

I heard it too.

jd603
of course it is! i noticed this right away.! :)

koob
i don't know how they can boo at ron paul for saying we need to stick to the constitution. who doesn't support the constitution?

TruckinMike
10-21-2007, 07:32 PM
the republican and democrat partys

Matt Collins
10-21-2007, 10:54 PM
Could be, or it just Florida. Florida are big govt republicans. They want big daddy gvt protecting them, and paying for their benefits, and to hell with future generations.Yes, but also Florida has a LOT of libertarians in the state for sure though because there are many segments of the population who fall into the "intellectual class"

Akus
10-21-2007, 10:56 PM

that's like asking if the earth is round or if there are trees in the woods?
i especially liked the after survey where no one raised a hand for RP, but a few said that they liked Huckabee...

Joe Knows
10-21-2007, 11:55 PM

The process was stacked. This event had to be signed for by June 30th. It cost $100.00. 95% of the attendees were either county Republican activists or donors who have been Bush supporters the past 8 years. It was a fundraiser for the Republican Party of Florida. By cutting off the tickets at such an early date and only advertising to the local executive committees ensured that Ron would not have too many supporters there.

But keep in mind, Dr. Paul was not trying to talk to or convince the 3,000 people who attended the debate. He was talking to the several million people at home who tuned in to listen. The booing will result in blowback!

Thom1776
10-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Tons of us were at the last New Hampshire debate. How many people here were at this one?

devil21
10-21-2007, 11:59 PM
Jeb Bush was elected Governor there. Nuff said.

lapi7
10-22-2007, 12:01 AM
When Sean Hannity kept pushing Ron as to whether or not he would support the Republican Nominee I think Ron should have turened the tables on him by asking Hannity "Well, will you support me if I win the nomination?"

I would have loved to see Hannity squirm out of that one!!!

foofighter20x
10-22-2007, 12:05 AM
i don't know how they can boo at ron paul for saying we need to stick to the constitution. who doesn't support the constitution?

neo-cons, apparently :p ;)

Hamburglar
10-22-2007, 12:06 AM

Traitors.

CurtisLow
10-22-2007, 12:07 AM
Yes, I think it was a paid stack...thanks to Mitt and ghoul

Give me liberty
10-22-2007, 12:09 AM
Yes, I think it was a paid stack...thanks to Mitt and ghoul

I wonder how much money they give them.

Joe Knows
10-22-2007, 07:45 AM
Tons of us were at the last New Hampshire debate. How many people here were at this one?

I would guess that there were 50 to 100 Ron Paul supporters out of 3000. Not very many for a neocon debate. Even though he got booed quite a bit, I thought that it was encouraging that he did get some applause from the neocons.

Patrick Henry
10-22-2007, 08:17 AM
I would say that it was probably stacked. I would guarantee you that the so called focus group with jason Luntz or whatever his name is was stacked. The guy that said Paul was "insane" or something to that affect was most definitely a plant. You could tell just by looking at his gestures. Oh well. Once again, the Good Dr. rocked the house. That was one of his best debate performances to date. At least in terms of confidence and speech. Many more people were won over. This I truly believe. Oh yeah, Hannity is a disgrace. "They're stacking the polls".

reduen
10-22-2007, 08:27 AM
Are you kidding me? I guarantee that Booty and Flip are tired of looking bad during and after the debates! Do you really think that they would not give everything they have to make Dr.Paul look bad?

The audience was stacked, the focus group was bogus and Hannity tried everything he could to discredit his very own poll..