PDA

View Full Version : Bailout Bob Corker Brags that there is no Tea Party Candidate to Challenge Him...

Joey Fuller
12-19-2010, 01:25 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/senate-races/134219-sen-corker-no-talk-of-tea-party-challenge-back-home

""Much of that talk emanates from Washington, but back home I don't hear so much talk in that way," Corker told The Ballot Box of the potential for Tea Party activists gunning for him in a Republican primary in 2012.

The first-term senator said, "Back home the numbers indicate that I'm more popular among Tea Party folks than I am even with Republicans." "

HAHAHAHA!!!!

This guy is a complete fool! I have to hand it to FAUX NEWS and the NEOCON party... they did a great job watering down the Tea Party.. Most Tea Party folks I encounter believe if the candidate has an "R" beside their name, then that's enough for them...

Matt Collins
12-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Guess he'll have to learn the hard way.

Captain America
12-19-2010, 01:53 PM
should have a part of the site that monitors every district and State. Also a way to track bills. I'd help in anyway. We could make sure people like this don't get reelected or elected in the first place.