PDA

View Full Version : Palin inserts paw in mouth?

RSLudlum
12-18-2010, 10:36 PM
What bear skin rug?
http://i.imgur.com/Z2cvO.png

If this is truly her house
http://i52.tinypic.com/r76u88.jpg

But maybe she's just being honest and only buys them. ;)

Gleaner
12-18-2010, 10:38 PM
In one of the shows I believe she said her Dad shot that bear. Anyway what's the big deal?

RSLudlum
12-18-2010, 10:43 PM
No big deal. I just thought it was pretty damn funny. And if her dad did shoot that bear then "good shot".

specsaregood
12-18-2010, 10:45 PM
I thought she said her husband shot it, either way she didn't shoot it.

low preference guy
12-18-2010, 10:50 PM

apparently Palin critics can't understand the different between "I" and "other people".

Matt Collins
12-18-2010, 10:53 PM
While I am no Palin supporter, I think this is unfair propaganda against her.

What if she wasn't the one who shot the bear?
What if the bear was shot for meat and the skin was simply an ancillary benefit?
What if the bear was shot because it was threatening someone's life or property?

amy31416
12-18-2010, 10:57 PM
Why would anyone leave the head on the bear rug? I'd trip over that all the damn time.

specsaregood
12-18-2010, 10:59 PM
apparently Palin critics can't understand the different between "I" and "other people".

Ah, it must be the palin distortion field.

Icymudpuppy
12-18-2010, 10:59 PM
I don't kill anything for fur and fashion. I do kill many wild animals. Most for damaging property, some for meat. The fact that I use the fur or hide of the animals I kill shows that I am a conservationist who doesn't believe in waste.

specsaregood
12-18-2010, 11:00 PM
Why would anyone leave the head on the bear rug? I'd trip over that all the damn time.

They had a show with some other reality show woman with a bunch of kids came over. One of the kids pulled the tongue off the bear's head.

TNforPaul45
12-18-2010, 11:38 PM
I could make a really crude joke here about inserting things into her mouth, but..................I will abstain. :P

reduen
12-19-2010, 10:04 AM
If you check back on some of my previous posts, you will find that I am certainly one of Palin’s biggest critiques. Having said this, I see nothing wrong here. I too, do kill animals for food and use the fur or sell it also.

I do not kill the animal for the fur; I kill it for the meat. I then use the fur and anything else that I can from the animal. (So as not to waste…)

OP: Please keep the Palin bashing legit.. She does enough to hang herself without missrepresentation....

Sola_Fide
12-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Growing up, my Grandma had a stuffed baby crocidile, complete with razor sharp teeth, on her fireplace mantle.

Even as a kid, I just thought that was the most bizarre thing...

doodle
12-19-2010, 10:18 AM

If she slept with him before and after the shooting, she would be partly responsible in the eyes of the PETA lol

Joey Fuller
12-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Trig killed the bear... it was on episode 6.

Southron
12-19-2010, 01:32 PM
What's wrong with killing for fur or fashion?

ArmyCowboy
12-19-2010, 01:35 PM
Palin is doing a wonderful job making herself into a caricature.

amy31416
12-19-2010, 01:36 PM
Growing up, my Grandma had a stuffed baby crocidile, complete with razor sharp teeth, on her fireplace mantle.

Even as a kid, I just thought that was the most bizarre thing...

My grandma had a blue marlin that she caught on some fishing expedition. I thought it was kinda nifty, but she was a bit peculiar, to say the least.

Unknown_Soldier
12-19-2010, 01:50 PM
WHO CARES about Sarah Palin anyways??? I guess she belongs more in the stupid reality show world than in real life politics...

Matt Collins
12-19-2010, 01:56 PM
What's wrong with killing for fur or fashion?
I wouldn't do it myself, but I don't have a problem with others doing it, so long as it is done in a way that is as humane as possible.

tnvoter
12-19-2010, 02:04 PM
In her defense, there's something called population control. As someone with native american background I have to say I'd approve of her using every bit of the animal for at least something rather than just wasting it if she's going to kill it.

akforme
12-19-2010, 02:09 PM
My neighbor has a dog team and people in the area call him from time to time to pick up bears they shot that can't be ate by people (usually because the bear has been eating fish) and I've helped him skin a few, and let me tell you skinning a bear is freaky, they look just like what you would think a human would look like skinned, you almost want to count the group to make sure you got the right animal.

Southron
12-19-2010, 03:22 PM
In her defense, there's something called population control. As someone with native american background I have to say I'd approve of her using every bit of the animal for at least something rather than just wasting it if she's going to kill it.

IMO, when you purchase that license, tag, or permit to hunt, then you have earned the right to do with that animal what you will.

Population control is essential.

BamaAla
12-19-2010, 03:53 PM
Is Sarah Palin the most hated person in the country? I think its cool that she hunts and I like her show; people that criticize her for hunting better tread carefully because a large, diverse number of folks in this country are avid hunters.

pcosmar
12-19-2010, 04:11 PM
Wow,
What a bizarre thread. Glad to see most folks here get it.
Palin is an Idiot. It is apparent from the scene of that interview. But I would have to say that I dislike PETA even more than Palin.

That's pretty common.You can order them, and other animals and skins.
There are some Canadian companies that sell a lot of Native goods.
There are some beautiful boots (seal skin) that I would love to have. (and afford)
http://www.furcanada.com/images/product/seal-skin-boots-mens-01.jpg
http://www.furcanada.com/seal-skin-boots.html
You can get them anywhere in the world except the US.
:(

crazyfacedjenkins
12-19-2010, 04:44 PM
While half of us were spending countless hours studying Austrian economics or domestic policy, Sarah was mindlessly walking around on stage. Why would ANYBODY listen to this phony??

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/images-2/sarah-palin-swimsuit.jpg

MelissaWV
12-19-2010, 04:51 PM
While half of us were spending countless hours studying Austrian economics or domestic policy, Sarah was mindlessly walking around on stage. Why would ANYBODY listen to this phony??

I don't think half of us were born when that was going on, no?

Leaving the head on the bearskin rug makes a pretty nifty headrest. It's great for when you're curled up by the fire :)

crazyfacedjenkins
12-22-2010, 04:56 AM
I don't think half of us were born when that was going on, no?

Leaving the head on the bearskin rug makes a pretty nifty headrest. It's great for when you're curled up by the fire :)

Some were. However, for those who were unborn when she was getting away with her looks (her ENTIRE adulthood), well then isn't that a testament to how much further ahead we as a group are? If we on average are half her age yet can destroy her knowledge of economics, does that not speak wonders for our abilities and her shortcomings?