PDA

View Full Version : Do you really believe they will allow FED will come under attack?

puppetmaster
12-18-2010, 10:43 AM
I don't think that the puppet-masters will allow the FED to be dismantled or even questioned. JFK comes to mind. I pray for RP's safety but I do not underestimate the power these people hold.
The battle is on and they better leave my president alone or there will be hell to pay.

pcosmar
12-18-2010, 10:52 AM
They are getting close to the End Game, and know it cannot be sustained.
I suspect they have already made plans to shift to the IMF. They will crash it and move on to the next phase.

:(

sevin
12-18-2010, 10:56 AM
They are getting close to the End Game, and know it cannot be sustained.
I suspect they have already made plans to shift to the IMF. They will crash it and move on to the next phase.

:(

bingo

TheTyke
12-18-2010, 10:59 AM
However, I don't think our Revolution was expected. As they said in Lord of the Rings: "The hasty blow goes most oft astray."

Legalizing competing currencies would not only put the Fed out of business, but any global entity which tried to do the same thing.

hazek
12-18-2010, 11:02 AM
Of course they won't allow it. Didn't you see the CNN situation room interview with Ron? Expect many more like it, plus if Ron does get anything to change expect all the blame for any recession or anything similar to be blamed on him.

agar
12-18-2010, 11:06 AM
Of course they won't allow it. Didn't you see the CNN situation room interview with Ron? Expect many more like it, plus if Ron does get anything to change expect all the blame for any recession or anything similar to be blamed on him.

they deliberately saboutaged the economy when Andrew Jackson put them out of business

Aratus
12-18-2010, 11:13 AM
as a ranking chairperson, in his very NEW position due to the way the House GOP went,
expect REPRESENTATIVE RON PAUL to bring a spotlight on the previously unexamined FED!

Travlyr
12-18-2010, 11:23 AM
they deliberately saboutaged the economy when Andrew Jackson put them out of business

While this is true, the bankers also had the advantage of secrecy in the 1830's. The bankers no longer have the advantage, the people do. Ending the Federal Reserve and getting back to the Gold Standard (http://mises.org/resources/3150) as Ron Paul describes would be prosperous for the people and devastating for the bankers.

I pledge to do everything that I can to promote a FED attack.

ctiger2
12-18-2010, 12:25 PM
Like others have mentioned. The Fed will collapse when and only when TPTB want it to. The problem is, they're going to destroy their control mechanism in the process. Which they don't want to happen. They have to reign in the internet asap otherwise all will be lost.

Jordan
12-18-2010, 12:29 PM
It isn't like the FED is going anywhere. This is one of the most embedded institutions in government.

If anything, Ron Paul may be able to raise up enough stink that there are more cameras at the subcommittee hearings, and maybe earn some more publicity for its "secret" deals. Truthfully, after the latest QE2 and tax changes, I don't think the Fed expects to be that active any more.