PDA

View Full Version : Fox News post debate poll?

Jive Dadson
10-21-2007, 06:50 PM
If Fox News has a page for a post-debate poll, they have it pretty well hidden. Does anyone know if there's going to be one, and if so how to find it?

Jive Dadson
10-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Fox News obviously has a much better "audience department" than Bill Maher. The audience just booed a statistic: 70% of the populace wants out of the middle east. Who boos a fact?

literatim
10-21-2007, 07:14 PM
It is text message.

R5 to 36288

porcupine
10-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Ron Paul won the post-debate poll with 35% of the vote :)

EvilEngineer
10-21-2007, 09:41 PM
34%

http://pictures.yuwie.com/content/profile/pictures/pics/455473.jpg

Captain Shays
10-21-2007, 10:49 PM
35%? #$@%$@ No WAY did Ron Paul win that debate tonight!! His people rig the results. No, but not the other guys. All of their votes are legitimate but not Ron Paul's.

I want to ask permission of this forum to kick Hannity's ass and make him bleed

EvilEngineer
10-22-2007, 12:06 AM
35%? #$@%$@ No WAY did Ron Paul win that debate tonight!! His people rig the results. No, but not the other guys. All of their votes are legitimate but not Ron Paul's.

I want to ask permission of this forum to kick Hannity's ass and make him bleed

Feel free =)

Though if you are going after the Faux talking heads... start with Bill'O. He's a damn recluse when he's not on his show. He's afraid the bogyman is going to get him... If something happens to hannity, he'd be a no show for a bit waiting for the heat to die down... he's a damn coward.

Captain Shays
10-22-2007, 04:53 AM
If I could get away with offing every member of the CFR I would do it for my country. Starting with the heads of the MSM and then going after their hitmen one at a time. O'Really would be one of the last. I want him to shit himself waiting for his turn. But Hannity goes near the front just for my pleasure. If I do see one of them on the street somewhere I would gladdly go to jail for assult just for the chance to bloody the SOB.

With me, its not only about what they do to Ron Paul but what they're doing to my country. They are using their 50,000 watts of power to influence the choices of the American electorate.

If information is power, then those who control the flow of information, control a lot of power. Likewise, if they limit the information we need to make an intelligent and well informed decision as to whom will govern us, they limite our abolity to self govern, and thats what American is supposed to be all about.

The scumbags who are controlling the media will spend hours per week talking about some twisted lesbian crying over a dog while they ignore a presidential candidate who wants to restore the Constitution and get us out of an unjust, unconstitutional war and save the lives of our sons who are fighting that war.
We're $9 Trillion in debt, the government is corrupted beyond recognition, every government institution and program is an abject failure and they keep from our eyes and ears the one and only candidate who can reverse it while they shove down our throats, fascists and Marxists interjected with Anna Nicole Smith and adopted puppies.

porcupine
10-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Capt. Shays:

Instead of killing people, a better way to go would be to increase liberty-oriented media outlets.

Free Talk Live (http://www.freetalklive.com/)

In New Hampshire, Free State Project Participants have also started TV shows (Free Minds TV, The Keene Weekly News) and Newspapers (Keene Free Press, Manchester Free Press).

Abyss19562
10-25-2007, 06:30 PM
Yes !! 34% !!! Hell yeah !!

olehounddog
10-25-2007, 06:39 PM
go for it. I e-mailed him Tues. and told him if he wanted war, to get up off his sorry chickenshit neocon ass and go to Iraq himself.