PDA

View Full Version : Hi Ho, Hi Ho, off to fight neoconservatives we go.

ninepointfive
12-16-2010, 12:01 PM
Why must they always put up a snake in the grass to vanquish? Could it have ever really been THAT easy? That we could run unopposed by the fake conservatives in our own party?! That for once, we could focus on the democrat and not the fakers??

To beat these guys is to break up insider corruption and their powerblock. It must happen!

Now does anyone have suggestions in a mayoral race? A race where party affiliations aren't voted upon, but the city votes on the individual themselves? We're running a good man who's been very active in the Liberty groups in Northern Colorado. He deserves our help.

surf
12-16-2010, 01:12 PM
go over the city's financials w/a fine-tooth comb and identify cost savings. identify the exact powers of the office and what the mayor can do in this position to reduce government influence, repeal regulations (if possible),etc.

if you have time, build an alternative budget that this candidate can pimp - assuming the mayor plays a major role in budget preperation and approval.

positions: what's important where you live? stake out positions on any controversial issues and have more than one that you focus on.

and since you're in Colorado, get Pablo Mastroeni, John Elway, Chauncy Billups, Patrick Roy, Troy Tulowitzki, and George Karl to endorse your candidate. Stay away from a Carmelo Anthony endorsement.

my .02

ninepointfive
12-16-2010, 03:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--bgb2SMpZo

Not so sure about John Elway. I think we have considered all but the budget so far, so I'll suggest that. Of course, we already know there's many line items to trim.

Thanks! ;)