PDA

View Full Version : Off to meet with trial lawyer lobby on workers comp reform

GunnyFreedom
12-16-2010, 11:29 AM
Now don't Rand Paul me like y'all did when he met with the neocons. I was Marine Corps intelligence, and gathering intell and performing CI is an important part of the job. :D

agitator
12-16-2010, 11:34 AM
May want to bring along some garlic, a branch of wild rose and hawthorn plants.

Sola_Fide
12-16-2010, 11:35 AM
Kick his ass, Glen!

agitator
12-16-2010, 11:36 AM
I was Marine Corps intelligence...

Marine intelligence...:D

GunnyFreedom
12-16-2010, 02:37 PM
LOL at one point in the conversation I said something like, "Yeah, I think we can find some common ground here, if we solve the problems in workers comp such that the workers are taken care of, the companies are happy, and we don't need workers comp attorneys to understand the over-complicated laws anymore, you could easily find another line of law to work in." Dude turned white as a sheet :D

XNavyNuke
12-16-2010, 04:04 PM
LOL at one point in the conversation I said something like, "Yeah, I think we can find some common ground here, if we solve the problems in workers comp such that the workers are taken care of, the companies are happy, and we don't need workers comp attorneys to understand the over-complicated laws anymore, you could easily find another line of law to work in." Dude turned white as a sheet :D

You know Glen, there could be a Geico commercial in that! It gave me quite a chuckle.

XNN

Elwar
12-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Should've brought an application for McDonalds...

KCIndy
12-17-2010, 08:19 PM
lol at one point in the conversation i said something like, "yeah, i think we can find some common ground here, if we solve the problems in workers comp such that the workers are taken care of, the companies are happy, and we don't need workers comp attorneys to understand the over-complicated laws anymore, you could easily find another line of law to work in." dude turned white as a sheet :d

LMAO!!

That's worth a +Rep right there! :D

Edit: Well, it would be if I hadn't already given him a +Rep recently, I guess... Oh well. Great job, Gunny!

GunnyFreedom
12-18-2010, 07:54 PM
Re-listening to the conversation now, luv me some iPhone :D

Yieu
12-18-2010, 07:55 PM

Hilarious way to put it to him.