PDA

View Full Version : Small victory #1 - Glen Bradley seated on GOP Policy Caucus for "Liberty Issues and E

GunnyFreedom
12-16-2010, 10:12 AM
Small victory #1 - Glen Bradley seated on GOP Policy Caucus for "Liberty Issues and Election Law"

The decision was between Liberty and Transportation policy. I will work on getting on Trans Appropriations Standing Committee in the House as my district has some particularly desperate transportation problems, but the Liberty Policy for the GOP Caucus is a huge win for affecting Republican Policy orientation going forward, which is a sublayer below House standing committee policy. This is the policy group that addresses 10th Amendment issues.

Imperial
12-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Small victory #1 - Glen Bradley seated on GOP Policy Caucus for "Liberty Issues and Election Law"

The decision was between Liberty and Transportation policy. I will work on getting on Trans Appropriations Standing Committee in the House as my district has some particularly desperate transportation problems, but the Liberty Policy for the GOP Caucus is a huge win for affecting Republican Policy orientation going forward, which is a sublayer below House standing committee policy. This is the policy group that addresses 10th Amendment issues.

That's also a good sign for the ballot access bill I suppose too.

GunnyFreedom
12-16-2010, 11:25 AM
That's also a good sign for the ballot access bill I suppose too.

Yes, yes indeed.