PDA

View Full Version : Look out... here comes the "No Labels" party - A reaction to the Tea Party

dailyteaparty
12-15-2010, 08:26 PM
Look out… here comes the “No Labels” party

Psyop: No Labels, a propaganda operation
NeitherCorp.US by Ogden

-A new political ‘movement’ calling itself “No Labels“has been formed (or should I say, synthetically manufactured). Kicked off at Columbia University, and dutifully announced by the mainstream media. Purports itself to be some kind of anti-partisan thing, but look at some of the names… plus, the very fact that its formation was announced at Columbia is a major red flag…

Quote:
“Although No Labels bills itself as a citizens’ movement, its leaders are veterans of campaign politics. McKinnon was a senior adviser to President George W. Bush (R) and to Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) during his 2008 presidential bid. Another co-founder, Nancy Jacobson, is a prominent Democratic fundraiser who worked on Bill Clinton’s presidential campaigns and whose husband, Mark Penn, was the chief strategist for Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign. The group’s other founders include Catherine “Kiki” McLean, a longtime Democratic operative and Clinton veteran; William A. Galston, a top Clinton domestic policy aide; and David Frum, a former Bush speechwriter.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co … 05645.html

“No Labels?”. Why not just call it the “Globalist Party?” it seems like that’s precisely what this is. It seems to me like the partisan political establishment is sensing that the American people are turning on them, and this is some kind of effort to regain credibility, by distancing themselves from their own failing left/right paradigm. I don’t want to speak too soon (we’ll have to see how this develops) but it is already reminding me of the disingenuous shift towards so-called “libertarianism” made by Fox News and some of the GOP over the past year or so. Again I don’t want to jump the gun but it looks like the establishment is trying to create something along the lines of a “tea party” to appeal to the increasingly disillusioned left. Such political movements which use anti-establishment, populist rhetoric, yet somehow get play on MSM airtime, to me, are classic examples of controlled opposition. (I think you all know my thoughts on the Tea Party movement… I’m not knocking the people who started it, I’m talking about the people who co-opted it).

It all seems to be about keeping us on the plantation, so to speak. If we start turning away from their false paradigms, i.e. political parties, they invent new ones for us. This could be one such phenomenon.

Like many other issues, the fact of collusion between the two parties is becoming so obvious, that it is no longer politically expedient to deny it. Instead, it must be repackaged so as to be acceptable, even desirable. “Non-partisan” and “anti-partisan” are fairly popular terms right now… with good reason…

http://dailyteaparty.com/2010/12/15/look-out-here-comes-the-no-labels-party-a-reaction-to-the-tea-party/

FrankRep
12-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Oh look, Another Party.... This is being promoted by the mass media.

agar
12-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Oh look, Another Party.... This is being promoted by the mass media.

anytime the mainstream medium hypes up a person or group....i am suspicious

Cowlesy
12-15-2010, 08:56 PM
ROFLMAO.

Mark McKinnon, Mark Penn, David Frum....??

WHERE DO I SIGN UP!?!?!

/sarc

This will go the way of the Coffee Party soon enough.

dannno
12-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Nice try, lol..

Nate-ForLiberty
12-15-2010, 09:20 PM
i feel like i'm part of the cool crowd watching a bunch of losers copy us. How did they get in control again?

charrob
12-15-2010, 09:21 PM
"Rothschild-Sponsored Third Party Effort Unveiled":

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/third_party_effort_248.html

agar
12-15-2010, 10:23 PM
"Rothschild-Sponsored Third Party Effort Unveiled":

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/third_party_effort_248.html

I know Rothschild's own European Union. Do you think they run the show in US also?