PDA

View Full Version : Politico etc follow NY Times in "Rand's going to live w/ Dad' stories."

sailingaway
12-15-2010, 08:22 PM
http://www.politico.com/click/stories/1012/seen_and_heard_in_d_c_259.html

I kinda like it, myself.

emazur
12-15-2010, 08:25 PM
Paul family reality show to come? Middle aged men debating Austrian economics and earmarks really brings in the ratings, don'cha know.

sailingaway
12-15-2010, 08:32 PM
I don't know. I don't watch much TV, but I'd watch that!

specsaregood
12-15-2010, 08:39 PM
I liked and admired my dad too. I'd do the same thing if I was Rand.

This must disappoint/scare all the people that were hoping Rand could be co-opted once he was in D.C. though.

sailingaway
12-15-2010, 08:42 PM
I liked and admired my dad too. I'd do the same thing if I was Rand.

This must disappoint/scare all the people that were hoping Rand could be co-opted once he was in D.C. though.
:D

--
edit, these smiley faces don't have quite the same teeth baring grin as the old ones....

TheTyke
12-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Don't you see? It's been their plan all along... we only "won" because they let us. Ron Paul will be co-opted by living with a bloodthirsty neocon warmonger like Rand!!!!!!!!! The last hope of freedom is ending!

Or not. :D

dannno
12-15-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm pretty sure they could write a good sit-com around this scenario, but if I did it I would not associate it with the Pauls and make it raunchy cause they are in DC.

dannno
12-15-2010, 09:06 PM
If I were a chick I would move to DC and whore myself out to politicians and find shit out, all in the name of liberty.

I would have a website called hookileaks and I would be assassinated eventually. Hmmmm.

nate895
12-15-2010, 09:28 PM
I told him as long as he didn’t expect me to cook. I’m not going to take care of him the way his mother did.

lol!

Knightskye
12-15-2010, 09:29 PM
They could bring Glenn Beck in, and have Two and a Half Libertarians.

*Rimshot*

Matt Collins
12-15-2010, 10:32 PM
If I were a chick I would move to DC and whore myself out to politicians and find shit out, all in the name of liberty.

I would have a website called hookileaks and I would be assassinated eventually. Hmmmm.The fact that you have given that idea this much though, much less actually originated it, is deeply disturbing.

roho76
12-15-2010, 10:41 PM
I would have a website called hookileaks and I would be assassinated eventually. Hmmmm.

You mean suicided, right?

akforme
12-15-2010, 11:07 PM
I think a good sitcom would be like All in the Family only with like a right wing father, and left wing sister and a libertarian brother who always gets mocked but always ends up being right.

Tinnuhana
12-15-2010, 11:15 PM
...and a mom who can cook!

amy31416
12-15-2010, 11:28 PM

Every guy who fantasizes about being female for a day almost always thinks they'd be a whore (or a slut). Be female for a week or two, and you'll realize why this is an incredibly shitty idea.

Not to mention, you wouldn't necessarily be "hot," then you'd find out what it's really like.

emazur
12-15-2010, 11:35 PM
Every guy who fantasizes about being female for a day almost always thinks they'd be a whore (or a slut). Be female for a week or two, and you'll realize why this is an incredibly shitty idea.

Not to mention, you wouldn't necessarily be "hot," then you'd find out what it's really like.

Every guy who fantasizes about it thinks they'd be a lesbian whore - big difference. Seems like as good an idea as any.

amy31416
12-15-2010, 11:45 PM
Every guy who fantasizes about it thinks they'd be a lesbian whore - big difference. Seems like as good an idea as any.

Ohhh...not all of 'em! But that's a good point--though you'd be pretty disappointed. The lesbian whore market is abysmal.

Matt Collins
12-16-2010, 01:38 AM
Wow... this thread has fallen off topic.... way off topic.

Kotin
12-16-2010, 01:50 AM
Wow... this thread has fallen off topic.... way off topic.

And look.. It wasnt because of you or pictures of you :p

dannno
12-16-2010, 02:21 AM

Hahahah, I know, I was brainstorming for the sitcom, I had to alter my true fantasies a bit.. I actually don't fantasize about being a slut if I were a chick cause I wouldn't want to do it with guys anyway, eww.. I fantasize about being a hot lesbian if I were a chick, cause, well, hey, sex is more pleasurable for females anyway so that seems like it might be a pretty good option :p

Btw I'd say most of this thread should probably be split into a hot topics thread. My bad. It's just so completely opposite of anything I associate with the Paul family :D

Sola_Fide
12-16-2010, 02:25 AM
Don't you see? It's been their plan all along... we only "won" because they let us. Ron Paul will be co-opted by living with a bloodthirsty neocon warmonger like Rand!!!!!!!!! The last hope of freedom is ending!

Or not. :D

lolololol

Bman
12-16-2010, 03:37 AM
Someone needs to take this video and add Ron and Rand's faces to this video and for good measure add the Collins in the back seat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etEQz7NYSLg

Rael
12-16-2010, 06:46 AM
:D

--
edit, these smiley faces don't have quite the same teeth baring grin as the old ones....

I liked the old ones better...

torchbearer
12-16-2010, 07:40 AM
lulz

Matt Collins
12-16-2010, 10:13 AM
And look.. It wasnt because of you or pictures of you :p
Well we can fix that right now!

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/4318393788_141674c675_b.jpg

Matt Collins
12-16-2010, 10:14 AM
Someone needs to take this video and add Ron and Rand's faces to this video and for good measure add the Collins in the back seat.I must be the the only person who actually liked that movie... Actually I cared for the soundtrack more than the movie to be honest.