PDA

View Full Version : The Only Way Ron Paul Can WIN Is For US to Educate the Tea Party

dailyteaparty
12-15-2010, 07:53 PM
The Only Way Ron Paul Can WIN Is For US to Educate the Tea Party

WE created the Tea Party. Ron Paul is the father of the Tea Party and is still engaged in its education.

The only way we can win is by REMAINING engaged in the Tea Party and educating the new recruits to the Freedom Movement.:)

WE created the Tea Party exactly for this purpose; to educate Americans in the Freedom Movement's philosophy and to give Ron Paul a chance in 2012.

So lets stop believing the media's meme that the Tea Party is run by Palin or Beck. I have been to plenty of Tea Party's and WE run them!

The leadership they show us on tv might not yet agree fully with the Liberty Jeffersonian Philosophy; but MOST activists DO.

We won't allow the media to divide OUR Tea Party and conquer US! We are the ONE Tea Party. We have not been co-opted or otherwise... we just have some more educating opportunities in front of us :)...

Let's do it... Let's not run away from our child, but run head on with a smile, patience and educate it!

Our Tea Party will be critical for Ron Paul and the Freedom Candidates in 2012... Let's help them by CONTINUING OUR EDUCATIONAL CAMPAIGN!

The future of the Republic depends on that.

Join our project at the Freedom Movement's wwww.DailyTeaParty.com

Matt Collins
12-15-2010, 07:58 PM
No, the way we win is by everyone getting to know their precincts and going door to door multiple times as well as making phone calls. We must identify the voters, know what they care about, and then target them with literature and phone calls pertinent to their issues.

trey4sports
12-15-2010, 08:04 PM
its a combo of both. I TRULY believe that we will have a grassroots campaign similar to that of Goldwater back in the 60's. I am personally going to go to Iowa and campaign my ass off for Ron Paul.

dailyteaparty
12-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Without the Tea Party we aint got nothing... If we fail to educate it and engage it all we'll have in 2012 will be complaints.... "Waaaaa... Waaaaaa but.. buuuut... but... we are principled! We started the Tea Party... Waaaaa.... Freedom! Waaaaa... Complaint!.... Waaaaaaaaaa....." :)

So going door to door... yes, grassroots... yes... As long as we are engaging the Tea Party, educating them and bringing them to our side to help us do it.

Other wise start getting ready by practicing... :) Say it out loud... "President Petraeus" "President Perry" How does that sound?

I'll tell you...

A lot better than...

"Waaaaaaa but... but... I'm princiiiiipled!"

agar
12-15-2010, 08:53 PM
its a combo of both. I TRULY believe that we will have a grassroots campaign similar to that of Goldwater back in the 60's. I am personally going to go to Iowa and campaign my ass off for Ron Paul.

The machines and the back room boys will decide Iowa's caucus winner....You may want to focus on New Hampshire instead.