PDA

View Full Version : Hugh Jidette is running for President... you must see this

Cleaner44
12-14-2010, 11:20 PM
Hugh Jidette is running for President on a platform of lowering taxes while increasing spending. How? One word. Debt. Sure, we’re saddling future generations with it, but what have future generations ever done for us?
http://www.hughjidette.com/

Brought to you by the wonderful people at:
http://oweno.com/

Philhelm
12-15-2010, 03:11 AM
Holy shit! Best satirical campaign spoof ever! Haha, Huge Debt for president!

BamaAla
12-15-2010, 03:26 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and say WIN!

nobody's_hero
12-15-2010, 06:39 AM
I L'Owe'L'd.

roho76
12-15-2010, 07:53 AM
Twitter 23hrs ago:

"I don’t see $13 trillion in debt. I see 130 billion glorious portraits of Ben Franklin! Come on, RT for good old Ben!"

justinc.1089
12-15-2010, 08:24 AM
Reduce our tax rates. Not just to zero, but to negative 100%! We'd all double our money overnight!

Why is $13 trillion in debt a problem? If we just borrow another $13 trillion we can pay it all back! Its simple math people!

Money is made of paper. So yes, it DOES grow on trees! Yay trees!

By golly, if we can put a man on the moon, then surely we can build a unicorn! And if we can have a man golf on the moon, then surely we can have a unicorn golf on the moon too!

Bingo! Print up a few dozen trillion-dollar bills, pay off the debt, and have trillions left over! Hmmmm... whose face should we put on the trillion dollar bill?

Mmmm... I love the smell of debt in the morning!

$13 Trillion... Its not just the debt, its also enough money to buy nearly 800 billion puppies. You don't hate puppies... do you?

I firmly believe we should not leave our debt to our children. We should leave it to our great-great-great grandchildren!

Some people look at our nearly $14 trillion dollar debt and say "Why?" I dream of the $14 zillion debt we might have, and say "Why not?"

Massive tax cuts? Oh yes. Massive new spending? Oh yes! Ponies for everyone? OWE YES!

People we need ideas! What would YOU do with $13 trillion dollars? Come on, if we're going to double or triple our debt, we need to know how to spend it! Ideas?

Bake sale to pay off the debt! Anyone got 7 trillion muffins?

Filming more campaign ads. Must raise $200 million for Avatar technology- I would look awesome as a 15 foot tall blue alien!

Brainstorm! Change our money to the metric system. Tell the world we now owe $13 trillion divided by 2.2. Money saved! Who wants pie?

The national debt is closing in on $14 trillon. That makes us the number one debtor in the world. USA! Number one!

If we can dream it, then surely we can put it on our credit card.

Pork in the budget? Fine by me. If the noble porkupine chooses to give us meat, I say, take it!

Way behind on payments for the campaign jet. But hey, what are the creditors going to do? I mean, we can FLY away from them!

$13+ trillon in debt? What's the big deal? Can't we just print up another $14 trillion dollar bills?

My God, if you want a pony, you shall have a pony! 300 million ponies if I am president!

Future generations will have no problem paying off the debt as long as we all have 19 kids. See? Plenty of people to pay it off. Problem solved. Who wants pie?

Spending like drunken sailors is the only thing we've got bipartisan agreement on, so why fight it?

If we can go to the moon, why can't we set up a printing press on the moon to print more money?

Fiscal discipline? Pah! Just print more money! We worked hard to buy those printing presses, make cool pictures, and enlarge Ben Franklin's head. Let's use them!

Million, billion, trillion. What comes next? No one knows. But if we keep growing our debt, we'll hit 999 trillion- and learn together! And knowledge is good!

Travlyr
12-15-2010, 08:43 AM
Funded by: The Peter G. Peterson Foundation (http://www.pgpf.org/)

Wikipedia (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Blackstone_Group)
"The Blackstone Group L.P. (NYSE: BX) is an alternative asset management and financial services company that specializes in private equity, real estate, and credit and marketable alternative investment strategies, as well as financial advisory services, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), restructurings and reorganizations, and private placements.[2]

Blackstone's private equity business has been one of the largest investors in leveraged buyout transactions over the last decade while its real estate business has been an active acquirer of commercial real estate. Since inception, Blackstone has completed investments in such notable companies as Hilton Worldwide, Equity Office Properties, Apria Healthcare, Republic Services, AlliedBarton, United Biscuits, Freescale Semiconductor and Travelport.[3]

The firm was founded in 1985 as a mergers and acquisitions boutique by Peter G. Peterson and Stephen A. Schwarzman, who had previously worked together at Lehman Brothers, Kuhn, Loeb Inc. Over the course of two decades, Blackstone has evolved into one of the world's largest private equity investment firms. In 2007, Blackstone completed a $4 billion initial public offering to become one of the first major private equity firms to list shares in its management company on a public exchange.[4][5] Blackstone is headquartered at 345 Park Avenue in New York City, with more than a dozen additional offices in the United States, Europe and Asia."

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
"Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom." - Thomas Jefferson

Don't forget, boys and girls, you have a huge debt you'll need to pay ... higher taxes, global solutions to world problems ... sacrifice.

Don't even consider solutions like the gold standard or repudiation because that is ancient and dishonest.

Cleaner44
12-15-2010, 11:59 AM
The Peter G. Peterson Foundation is headed by...
David Walker, president and CEO of the Peter G.Peterson Foundation and former U.S. Comptroller General of the United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjmCiDB_72g

K466
12-15-2010, 12:46 PM
Lol!