PDA

View Full Version : Here is Marcus Carey's Ron Paul 2012 post on REDSTATE, earlier it was posted on his

sailingaway
12-14-2010, 09:52 PM
homeblog bluegrass bulletin.

Pleasant comments might be a good way to welcome him; I don't think he's been blogging on redstate long.

http://www.redstate.com/marcuscarey/2010/12/14/ron-paul-run-for-president-50-50-chance/

Don't let those of the posters there who TRY to sew dissent and cause factionalization win out. The first post in comments was of that sort.

Agorism
12-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Told you guys he was a blogger there.

Guess he just does guest blogging though not as one of their official war bloggers.

Put this on Front page ronpaulforums

TheTyke
12-14-2010, 10:02 PM
I wish I could post there to defend him but never messed with registering at RedState after hearing all that nonsense. It's hilarious that they link that RedState post accusing us of being liberals and not real Republicans and apply it to him... Marcus is the former vice chair of the bloody Republican Party in KY, isn't he?!? (Someone fact check me on that) At very least he's been a long-time conservative activist. Such ignorance needs to be challenged, politely.

Agorism
12-14-2010, 10:05 PM
I used to post on confirmthem.com before Redstate bought that website up and the war bloggers banned everyone.

I made an account a few years later, and I was immediately banned again.

sailingaway
12-14-2010, 10:06 PM
I wish I could post there to defend him but never messed with registering at RedState after hearing all that nonsense. It's hilarious that they link that RedState post accusing us of being liberals and not real Republicans and apply it to him... Marcus is the former vice chair of the bloody Republican Party in KY, isn't he?!? (Someone fact check me on that) At very least he's been a long-time conservative activist. Such ignorance needs to be challenged, politely.

You might want to 'mess with that nonsense' if only to have posting rights later if some of the anti-Rons push a ban. They let the old posters post last time, who they figured were actually part of the community, not just there for the election. I wasn't around at that time, but seeing some of our guys's posts, they might have honestly been obnoxious, some of them. That's all the justification some with other favored candidates need to push for that sort of retaliation if they think their candidates will benefit.

It does have some good stuff sometimes. Some bloggers are better than others, of course, but Marcus will be a good one.

Don't join and start a fight, though. Those who WANT to marginalize Ron try to provoke his supporters; grow a thick skin and a cherub like demeanor. The two anti-Ron's on there now are the same who were trying to say he shouldn't get the subcommittee on a recent blog there (which spoke of Ron and wikileaks.) They are calling for a moderator who hates Ron's Fed views and they [the posters] will call names etc. to try to bait you. Ignore it.

and even if you can't comment, click the link and give him traffic?

TheTyke
12-14-2010, 10:27 PM
I clicked it and will take your idea into consideration! It's probably a good idea.

TheTyke
12-14-2010, 11:37 PM
I think pointing out that Marcus was Vice Chair of the KY GOP and a longtime conservative activist might bolster his credibility, and that of what he speaks... unfortunately I can't post there. Hehe...

Agorism
12-14-2010, 11:46 PM
Hotair allows Paul supporters to say virtually anything they like.

(idk about building 7 stuff, swearing or being rude in general though, but they I think that site is more hospitable)