PDA

View Full Version : Did Ron Paul just quit the race? (Joking...)

max
10-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Did Ron Paul just quit the race?

Because I'm watching the FOX pre-debate show and I get the impression that only Rudy and Romney showed up.

Either RP must have pulled a Brownback, or FOX may be slightly biased. Has anyone heard anything from HQ? I can't believe he'd quit after raisng so much money. Say it aint so.

TheIndependent
10-21-2007, 05:40 PM
Now, really, don't you think for a second we'd have heard this from the campaign itself--or even political gossip columnists--first?

He hasn't bowed out.

fedup100
10-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Wth!!

nunaem
10-21-2007, 05:42 PM
FOX hasn't covered him very much in the past so... Maybe RP doesn't exist and this is all a dream? Or maybe FAUX has a bias..

max
10-21-2007, 05:43 PM
Now, really, don't you think for a second we'd have heard this from the campaign itself--or even political gossip columnists--first?

He hasn't bowed out.

So, you're telling me FOX is deliberately ignoring RP?

I have a hard time believing that...Nahh...I think RP quit. Theres no way the media copuld be so biased...especially FOX. Their motto is "Fair and balanced"

eloquensanity
10-21-2007, 05:43 PM
Did Ron Paul just quit the race?

Because I'm watching the FOX pre-debate show and I get the impression that only Rudy and Romney showed up.

Either RP must have pulled a Brownback, or FOX may be slightly biased. Has anyone heard anything from HQ? I can't believe he'd quit after raisng so much money. Say it aint so.

Only slightly biased lol :mad:

ValidusCustodiae
10-21-2007, 05:44 PM
They are really scared of Ron Paul, THAT's why they won't mention him. MAKE SURE YOU VOTE IN THE TEXT MESSAGING POLL *AFTER* THE DEBATE

peacemonger
10-21-2007, 05:47 PM
I've not heard his name mentioned on FOX news all day. It seems that all of the hosts are determined to make sure nobody hears his name.

It must be that fair and balanced thing working again. They want to be fair by not talking about him now because after the debate he will be the winner. Fox news sure is fair... gosh... I love Fox.

max
10-21-2007, 05:49 PM
ok..they just mentioned McCain, Thompson, and Hucksterbee...

still no RP.............

This is a CONSPIRACY...

If the media can be this manipulative, it makes you wonder what else they could pull off doesnt it?....(ahem...cough...cough....9/11)

www.911truthvirus.com

RonPaulFever
10-21-2007, 05:49 PM
Ron who?