PDA

View Full Version : Police Beat Sh*t Out Of Woman Over Dog Poop

Rael
12-13-2010, 07:13 PM
http://gothamist.com/attachments/nyc_arts_john/120810poo.jpg

Ann Stanczyk, 49, was walking her terrier Psotka (Polish for prankster) near her home in Rockaway Beach on the Friday after Thanksgiving when two NYPD officers took a special interest in her dog's business. She claims that two cops approached her and ordered her to scoop poop that wasn't Psotka's, and after she begrudgingly complied, they violently arrested her for talking back. "They saw my dog and they said I didn't clean up," Stanczyk, a Polish immigrant, tells the Daily News. "I said, 'No, she only pee.' They, of course, not agree with me and I say, 'Show me. Where is it?' "

The cops pointed to some doo that Stanczyk had nothing to do with, but she says, "I got scared. I pick up. I said, 'It's cold, not belong to my dog.' When I smiled and said I didn't do anything, that made them very upset." Here her story gets a little vague, and it's unclear what happened between the moment she smiled at the police and the moment when she was handcuffed and kicking the squad car door as they loaded her in, but at some point she got some serious bruises, as you can see. "I started to scream, 'My dog! My dog!'" explains Stanczyk. "They punch me in my face. They punch me in my breast. They punch me in my stomach." It's also unclear if the poop was entered into evidence.

According to court papers obtained by the News, Stanczyk was accused of "causing a ruckus by yelling at the officers to leave her alone." She's filed a complaint with the Civilian Complaint Review Board and plans to sue, because, "I want to protect the others. If it can happen to me it can happen to other people." But really, the most shocking part of this whole story isn't the alleged brutality, but that the NYPD was actually enforcing the poop scoop law.

dannno
12-13-2010, 07:24 PM
She should have smeared the cold dog shit on them when they attacked her.

aGameOfThrones
12-14-2010, 09:05 AM
"Revenue is our main concern." ~ The Police

"Paid vacations for Killing/Beating people up is our second concern." ~ The Police

"Getting away with it all Priceless." ~ The Police

fisharmor
12-14-2010, 10:08 AM
And I'll point out, again, that this is what they were hired for.

When society as a whole gets the idea that this is the job definition, this always was the job definition, and it will always be the job definition, then maybe we can talk about the job, and not the immutable fact that psychopaths are best suited to it.

Madly_Sane
12-14-2010, 10:27 AM
They should be shot :mad: