PDA

View Full Version : We need this! <-- Help needed

RPFever
06-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Hi everyone,

We need metrics. Those with the best information can use it to plan, strategize and be encouraged with the growth.

I wonder if we can set up one page... one wiki-style page... where we can all record the following on a daily or weekly basis.

Social Networking Sites growth (membership, videos, activities, meetings etc.)
Number of Talk Shows he is on (percent growth, #)
Finances (growth etc.)
Web traffic (Alexia, how much, growth, etc.)
Number of polls dominated (internet... how hes doing with MSM)
Coverage in MSN (times, which shows)
Where he is picking up (perhaps?)

Or, perhaps... we don't need this. Your thoughts?

Sakimoto
06-09-2007, 03:31 PM
I agree it would be helpful way to indicate progess of the campaign and movement. Any volunteers? :eek:

maggiebott
06-09-2007, 03:37 PM
We also need delegates from each state! This may be the biggest downfall in order to get Ron Paul on the ballot ticket in each state.
The problem is that you would have to pretend to not support Dr. Paul in order to be a delegate of the republican party.

It kept Ralph Nadar out of Pennsylvania, so we could only vote for Bush or Kerry.

The whole system is full of pitfalls and we have to find away to get round them.

gocubsgo
06-09-2007, 08:44 PM
We also need delegates from each state! This may be the biggest downfall in order to get Ron Paul on the ballot ticket in each state.
The problem is that you would have to pretend to not support Dr. Paul in order to be a delegate of the republican party.

It kept Ralph Nadar out of Pennsylvania, so we could only vote for Bush or Kerry.

The whole system is full of pitfalls and we have to find away to get round them.

There is someone trying to get a list on how to become delegates in each state. Last I check his website had 11 or some states listed, with information. I don't remember the link off-hand, i'm sure someone here remembers it though.

IrrigatedPancake
06-10-2007, 12:18 AM
If you start the wiki, we will help (field of dreams voice).

findmemonkey
06-10-2007, 12:52 AM
check techpresident.com on the left side

Bradley in DC
06-10-2007, 01:01 AM
There is someone trying to get a list on how to become delegates in each state. Last I check his website had 11 or some states listed, with information. I don't remember the link off-hand, i'm sure someone here remembers it though.

That guy has been problematic at best, please do NOT send any more traffic to the site. He urges people to HIDE their support and otherwise violate the law. The campaign itself is on top of it.

I debate him here:

http://ronpaulforum.com/showthread.php?t=183

His last email response to me, "I'm not looking for a fight; I'm looking for the correct information on how to start to become a delegate. You have provided the delegate process only; Thank you. You have also agreed that the state GOP directors are NOT wrong. Thank you. So what you find wrong ultimately is Devvy Kidd. That's it. That's what it boils down to.

You can tell the campaign to "deal" with me; The fact of the matter is: YOU'RE A FUCKING LITTLE CRYBABY. PISS OFF YOU JESUS LOVING PIECE OF CHRISTIAN SHIT."

Judge his credibility for yourself.