PDA

View Full Version : Police Mock Owners of Dogs They Executed

Rael
12-13-2010, 12:11 PM
Source: The Intel Hub

Sunday on The Intel Hub Radio Show Shepard interviewed Eric and his cousin who had their dogs killed during a SWAT raid by trigger happy law enforcement officials.

Several topics were raised in the interview such as the fact that in some states if a police dog is killed, the suspect could serve 5 or more years in prison. There should be a more humane way that SWAT could conduct their operations to minimize harm to innocent people and animals. One suggestion that was raised in the interview was that SWAT should maintain an animal handling professional to secure such animals as soon as the house is cleared. SWAT teams are outfitted with padding and body armor.

Obviously small, midsize and even large pets should be a minimum threat to armored officers.

Listen to the Full Show Here
http://mp3.oraclebroadcasting.com/Intel_Hub/Intel_Hub.2010-12-12_16k.mp3

fisharmor
12-13-2010, 12:59 PM
There should be a more humane way that SWAT could conduct their operations to minimize harm to innocent people and animals. One suggestion that was raised in the interview was that SWAT should maintain an animal handling professional to secure such animals as soon as the house is cleared. SWAT teams are outfitted with padding and body armor.

Are you fucking kidding me?
I can't listen right now, but the forehead-slappingly obvious answer didn't get mentioned?

Madly_Sane
12-13-2010, 01:10 PM
I hate cops...