PDA

View Full Version : NYC to charge accident victims a "crash tax".

Anti Federalist
12-12-2010, 04:54 PM
In the bad old days of the Soviet Union, the family of a slain gulag victim would receive a bill for the cartridge that was used to kill their loved one.

FDNY Set to Institute ‘Crash Tax’

The cost of driving in New York City is about to get more costly. That is, if you need medical attention after an accident.

In a time of tight budget times, the city is looking for new ways to recoup costs.

http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2010/12/12/fdny-set-institute-crash-tax

awake
12-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Only when the government provides a "service" do you cease being a welcome customer, but become a nuisance to them for simply expecting a service in return.

CCTelander
12-12-2010, 04:57 PM
In the bad old days of the Soviet Union, the family of a slain gulag victim would receive a bill for the cartridge that was used to kill their loved one.

FDNY Set to Institute ‘Crash Tax’

The cost of driving in New York City is about to get more costly. That is, if you need medical attention after an accident.

In a time of tight budget times, the city is looking for new ways to recoup costs.

http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2010/12/12/fdny-set-institute-crash-tax

Well, Americans? Had enough yet?

Humanae Libertas
12-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Coming to California in 3...2...

Brooklyn Red Leg
12-12-2010, 06:41 PM
'In Corporate America the car crashes you!'

Philhelm
12-12-2010, 07:05 PM

If the people didn't crash their vehicles they wouldn't have to pay. It serves them right. Oooh look! A sale at Wal-Mart for plus-sized bathing suits!

Signed: The American People

Anti Federalist
12-12-2010, 07:08 PM

If the people didn't crash their vehicles they wouldn't have to pay. It serves them right. Oooh look! A sale at Wal-Mart for plus-sized bathing suits!

Signed: The American People

Americunts?

Having enough?

Paying attention?

Hah! :mad:

james1906
12-12-2010, 07:20 PM
These were the heroes of 9/11! Don't question them, or give them medical care.

Philhelm
12-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Americunts?

Having enough?

Paying attention?

Hah! :mad:

Exactly. When I was a child and had first learned about such things as the Holocaust, slavery, etc., I had found myself almost as angry at the victims as I was at victimizers. When people fail to act, knowing full well that there is nothing to lose or that their lives and freedom depend upon resistance, it baffles me. I'm not going to say that they deserve the horrors inflicted upon them in the concrete sense, but their failure to act was their own fault. The same can be said about the battered wife syndrome. The psychology behind this complacency is an interesting topic, and I fear that the American people are suffering from this form of Stockholm Syndrome.

HOLLYWOOD
12-12-2010, 07:52 PM
I'm just waiting to see what the tally will be on the FEDERAL RESERVE bailing out their accomplices in crime the State Governments.

Those MUNI BONDS are next... so look for another hidden tax in the form of even less purchasing power of the FIAT crap.