PDA

View Full Version : Is it safe to post

hazek
12-12-2010, 01:35 PM
I just had I think a really good campaign idea but I'm afraid to post it on this forum for fear of being stolen and used by some other campaign.

What do you guys think, should really good ideas be reserved and sent to the campaign directly once it's established or do you think I'm being paranoid?

tangent4ronpaul
12-12-2010, 01:43 PM
I just had I think a really good campaign idea but I'm afraid to post it on this forum for fear of being stolen and used by some other campaign.

What do you guys think, should really good ideas be reserved and sent to the campaign directly once it's established or do you think I'm being paranoid?

I sent a ton of really good ideas to the campaign last time and they didn't use any of them. This was a common experience. If it's at all creative, the grassroots does the footwork. Like RP told a bunch of supporters greeting him at an airport "you are the campaign".

But you do have a point. It might be better if this sub-form wasn't world readable. Think it is at least...

-t

hazek
12-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Well it's an idea for direct mail which would require the campaign funds..

I think I'll write it down and keep it to my self for now.

cswake
12-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Depending on the election laws, I think there should be a parallel organization to Ron Paul's official campaign. It should be founded from the ground up to be responsive to supporter feedback, rather than the inflexible entity that everyone complained about in 2008.

Epic
12-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Depending on the election laws, I think there should be a parallel organization to Ron Paul's official campaign. It should be founded from the ground up to be responsive to supporter feedback, rather than the inflexible entity that everyone complained about in 2008.

PARALLEL CAMPAIGN ftw

Brian4Liberty
12-12-2010, 08:34 PM
YouTube - Gandalf Psycho! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zqjQnf7aBc)

Elwar
12-13-2010, 08:28 AM
A lot of people have ideas, a lot of people have great ideas. Post it here and it'll either get support and funding if it's great...or be ignored if not.