PDA

View Full Version : DVD iso Bit Torrent Download - Ron paul DVD for distribute

nayjevin
06-09-2007, 02:50 PM
Don't know how good it is -- i'm downloading it now. but if it's good, it could save a lot of duplication efforts across the country.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/download/HTTP/1174257/2766806

ElGreco
06-09-2007, 03:03 PM
I'm downloading this too.... I hope the video quality is decent.

nayjevin
06-09-2007, 03:11 PM
yes, if you download a youtube and reencode it for use with a DVD, some quality is lost. most of the youtubes are somewhat low quality already. People are used to seeing HQ DVD's. Could be an obstacle here.

There are many many geniuses out there in support of Paul though -- if we make enough people aware of this one -- new and better projects will follow.

ElGreco
06-09-2007, 09:21 PM
So this is just YouTube videos then? I'll know soon enough....download finishes in 1 hour.

nayjevin
06-09-2007, 09:26 PM
not sure exactly what this DVD has, but the description from demonoid, if i recall correctly, said that it was a compilation from videos found online. demonoid's down for server maintenance right now or i would post the exact description, sorry.

nayjevin
06-10-2007, 08:47 AM
Desc. from demonoid:

This is a collection of Ron Paul videos in a DVD iso for distribution to disenfranchised voters who are sick and tired of the way the United States Constitution has been trampled on by politicians, but may not have any way of hearing about Congressman Paul. It is also a challenge for everyone who values liberty to start their own brushfires by creating DVD images of Ron Paul content and distributing them via P2P networks! It's not terribly difficult. I used Windows Movie Maker and Roxio MyDVD and it took about 12 hours of my time. You can use CDBurnerXP Pro to burn it.

My analysis:

Pretty good, sub VHS but acceptable quality. Fairly relevant videos included. Nice menus.

Is useful as a tool, but I'm hoping version 2 is much better.

ElGreco
06-10-2007, 09:30 AM
If the video quality on this were better, this thing could be reproduced. The video quality is too low for it to be distributed to potential voters.

nayjevin
06-10-2007, 09:51 AM
here is a good CD, although currently somewhat of a project to obtain:

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=1286

when put in a computer, it opens up a browser with links to articles, videos, and Ron's positions (almost all of which is included on the disc, so internet connection isn't even necessary)

I think it's excellent, and will likely be improved in the future.