PDA

View Full Version : As Much as Some Are Starting to Believe in Glenn Beck Again

AGRP
12-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Just remember that if, there was a theoretical runoff between Ron Paul and Palin that he will not lend his support to Ron Paul. He will never endorse Ron Paul for President. I give the mods permission to ban me (for a week :) ) if he dose. I don't have proof of this, but I'm willing to believe that most of us would agree with this statement.

YouTube - Glenn Beck: BLOWBACK from Debra Medina Interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHu_oE3dfIE)

Koz
12-11-2010, 08:27 PM
I agree, he is totally in Palin's camp.

akforme
12-11-2010, 08:46 PM
he's in whatever camp gives him more popularity.

Koz
12-11-2010, 08:50 PM
he's in whatever camp gives him more popularity.

True, and right now that is Palin.

goopc
12-11-2010, 09:58 PM
He's been big on inflation, the Fed, US debt, and corrupt politicians recently. But at a moment's notice, he can switch to warmongering, threats of Islamic terrorism, and anti-Iranian rhetoric.

I just don't trust him. If he wanted to screw of Paul and send all his viewers to support Palin he could do so in a minute -- and most of his viewers would go along with it.

heavenlyboy34
12-11-2010, 10:05 PM
A bet against Beck's reliability is a very safe one. ;)

Fozz
12-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Glenn Beck is a fraud and I nearly despise him.

speciallyblend
12-11-2010, 10:31 PM
Glenn Beck is a fraud and I nearly despise him.

beckin^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

sevin
12-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Hey guys, Glenn Beck's minions regularly scan this site. You're hurting their feelings.

TNforPaul45
12-12-2010, 01:05 AM
Hey guys, Glenn Beck's minions regularly scan this site. You're hurting their feelings.

Then let them carry this message back to their "holy" master: He asks us: "Do you believe that your government, the United States of America, is evil?"

To this we answer: Yes, it is. But whereas our government kills us with tasers, guns, chemicals in the water, food, and air. . . we will peacefully resist them with words, ideas, and thoughts, which are weapons against which they will have no power.

And when Glenn Beck finally wakes up and realizes the horrifying truth that he has been suckling at the teet of the Great Beast itself, then that will be a day most terrible for him in his mind.

This undying love for the Federal Omnistate, his clinging almost desperately to power, this worship of those who look down on us, is coming to an end.

Go and tell Glenn Beck that he is on the wrong side of history.

Sola_Fide
12-12-2010, 01:24 AM
Glenn,

You better be consistent and support the only constitutionalist in 2012. If you don't you will lose your credibility.

AGRP
12-12-2010, 01:53 AM
Are we doing predictions? :)

I'm predicting that Beck/Fox is going to dig up Ron Paul's comments about Wiki and use them against him in the future (at the height of his campaign). They are going to attack him with his own comments during debates just as they did with his comments about Iraq. This is why they haven't ran 24/7 hit job news cycles over his comments...yet.

lynnf
12-12-2010, 08:17 AM
fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

( or does it go like this Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again. G.W. Bush)

lynn

Sola_Fide
12-12-2010, 08:23 AM
fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

( or does it go like this Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again. G.W. Bush)

lynn

Very appropriate:)

TroySmith
12-12-2010, 08:40 AM
Judge Nap has asked Beck TWICE on national TV if he was more Paul or Palin. Both times he answered Paul.

AlexMerced
12-12-2010, 09:08 AM
1) I don't think Palin is going to Run

2) Glenn Beck is ok, but he is getting a little kooky with his painting the progressive grassroots as a movement of destruction that's the same way they paint us on MSNBC... silly demogoguery