PDA

View Full Version : What is the possibility of Ron winning in 2012, like Justin Amash did?

Michigan11
12-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Anyone watching that race knows, there were about 5 candidates in his primary, I believe and basically the vote was divided up into 3, Amash and two (RINOs, Neo-cons, establishment types, etc.). If the tea party was all about being anti-establishment, then how is the establishment going to win this... Don't say I'm crazy, just looking at this in a different way. I could see Palin, Romney, Paul as the top 3. Could Ron win this, I think so, forgeting what these early polls are saying of course, things do change as it gets going.

What do you think? Forget the polls for now...

cindy25
12-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Anyone watching that race knows, there were about 5 candidates in his primary, I believe and basically the vote was divided up into 3, Amash and two (RINOs, Neo-cons, establishment types, etc.). If the tea party was all about being anti-establishment, then how is the establishment going to win this... Don't say I'm crazy, just looking at this in a different way. I could see Palin, Romney, Paul as the top 3. Could Ron win this, I think so, forgeting what these early polls are saying of course, things do change as it gets going.

What do you think? Forget the polls for now...

there are two problems with your theory:
1) Fox news, which will have a huge influence for president; it was no factor in the Amash race, and a positive factor for Rand
2) Palin is considered tea party, as is Pence; Romney of course is pure country club GO.

trey4sports
12-11-2010, 11:17 PM
tea party is now 'mainstream" therefore romney, Gingrich, Pence, and all the others are "tea party" in the end it's going to be the hardest battle we've ever fought but it will be a lot of fun

libertybrewcity
12-11-2010, 11:28 PM
the media shapes the debate.:(

speciallyblend
12-11-2010, 11:31 PM
the only thing stopping Ron Paul in the gop is the establishment gop!

ammorris
12-12-2010, 12:44 AM
The chances of Ron winning [a house seat] in 2012, like Justin Amash did, are pretty high.

libertybrewcity
12-12-2010, 01:01 AM
The chances of Ron winning [a house seat] in 2012, like Justin Amash did, are pretty high.

haha, i knew someone was going to say that!