PDA

View Full Version : Tune into ron paul radio now!!!!

DJ RP
10-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Everybody needs to tune in, great stuff going on!
www.ronpaulradio.com

BW4Paul
10-21-2007, 03:26 PM
Summaries for those of us who can't listen in?

Roxi
10-21-2007, 03:30 PM
hurry tell me can't listen

Scribbler de Stebbing
10-21-2007, 03:56 PM
It's just music. Am I missing something? I'm not a music person, so can't tell if it's any good.

Chip
10-22-2007, 12:51 AM
Who Cares.

Chip
10-22-2007, 01:22 AM
Tune in to Ron Paul Radio if you like hearing dead air. Or drunks cursing out people. Or stupid repetive trance tracks. If you want to hear real free speech like the kind Dr. Paul exercises and defends, help me. I am trying to buy ronpaulradio.org and those guys at ronpaulradio.com are in violation of the ISP terms of service as well as the Shoutcast terms of service. They are already in hot water, and things are going to get worse for them now that the lawyers are involved, much as I hate those sharkish skum, I did almost marry one. Still love ya ANNA. Just not as much as PAUL!

Danny Molina
10-22-2007, 01:25 AM
Tune in to Ron Paul Radio if you like hearing dead air. Or drunks cursing out people. Or stupid repetive trance tracks. If you want to hear real free speech like the kind Dr. Paul exercises and defends, help me. I am trying to buy ronpaulradio.org and those guys at ronpaulradio.com are in violation of the ISP terms of service as well as the Shoutcast terms of service. They are already in hot water, and things are going to get worse for them now that the lawyers are involved, much as I hate those sharkish skum, I did almost marry one. Still love ya ANNA. Just not as much as PAUL!

Who put sand in your vagina?

Chip
10-22-2007, 01:28 AM
DJLOTI (=LB?)
MDH
NON

But most the rest are the cool kind of people who support Paul. I was impressed by Austin.
They are afraid to debate me even and they do not defend freedom. Plus their only idea of a credible source is wikipedia.

SpicyItalian739
10-22-2007, 01:31 AM
DJLOTI (=LB?)
MDH
NON

But most the rest are the cool kind of people who support Paul. I was impressed by Austin.

Nobody here is falling for your rues, if we were idiots we wouldn't support a man like Ron Paul. Trolling only works with idiots, so kindly remove yourself from our midst. Oh yeah, and your mom goes to college.

Chip
10-22-2007, 01:36 AM
SPICY ITALIAN

Even trolls can lead organizations and hire lawers and run a stupid radio station. What you are is an obvious failure at defending free speech and for that you are a spicy italian.

SpicyItalian739
10-22-2007, 01:43 AM
SPICY ITALIAN

Even trolls can lead organizations and hire lawers and run a stupid radio station. What you are is an obvious failure at defending free speech and for that you are a spicy italian.

Oh, so you are the only one that is allowed to have free speech? I think you are an idiot troll, that's me exercising my free speech. I hear dysentery is going around, you might want to look into getting that.