PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Warns Of Food Riots, Martial Law & Gun Confiscations

Marenco
12-11-2010, 03:29 AM
YouTube - Glenn Beck Warns Of Food Riots, Martial Law & Gun Confiscations (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LZWqrHd3r4&feature=player_embedded)

eOs
12-11-2010, 03:35 AM
editing my
/4:30 am rant

Sola_Fide
12-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Wow.

Glenn is really on point here...

Captain Shays
12-11-2010, 08:29 AM
There is no doubt we're being monitored here folks. That said, I really don't give a crap who reads this or not. Get a gun but get guns that are not registered. What Glenn Beck didn't tell you about that video was why the National Guard troops were at that lady's house in the first place. Remember in the days immediately after the hurricane when we were hearing stories about gangs and mobs with guns raping women and robbing people and shooting at National Guard troops and police? The response by the National Guard was to get the list of registered gun owners and they used that list to go house to house to all the ones on that list and remove their guns. It wasn't just that lady. It was many many others as well. They didn't go to the houses that were not on the list unless they had specific information that there was a "problem" (a gun). If any sort of crap hits any sort of fan again where there may be social or political unrest, mobs, looting, rioting, violence, a national emergency or terrorist attack they will do the same thing again. Go house to house with the list of legal registered gun owners and disarm every one of them/us. The only way to protect against it is to have guns that are not registered.
What I am advocating may be considered illegal to many people, but considering that we have a RIGHT to keep and bear arms, one must then question why we would need a license for what is a right? Its not law abiding Americans who the law was meant for. Its the criminals. Jefferson said that "laws that forbid the carrying of arms, prevent only those who are neither determined or inclined to commit crimes". If you want to save up food, water, medicine and keep it safe so you can feed yourselves and your families why would you allow the government to come to your house and render you and your family fodder for criminals, looters, rapists and thugs and possibly cause your family to starve?

I know that some weeny liberal gun hater may read this and think I am the radical but I really don't care. They are the most stupid people on earth ignoring the FACT that more people have been killed by their own government than by ANY gang, mob or corporation.

torchbearer
12-11-2010, 08:32 AM
There is no doubt we're being monitored here folks. That said, I really don't give a crap who reads this or not. Get a gun but get guns that are not registered. What Glenn Beck didn't tell you about that video was why the National Guard troops were at that lady's house in the first place. Remember in the days immediately after the hurricane when we were hearing stories about gangs and mobs with guns raping women and robbing people and shooting at National Guard troops and police? The response by the National Guard was to get the list of registered gun owners and they used that list to go house to house to all the ones on that list and remove their guns. It wasn't just that lady. It was many many others as well. They didn't go to the houses that were not on the list unless they had specific information that there was a "problem" (a gun). If any sort of crap hits any sort of fan again where there may be social or political unrest, mobs, looting, rioting, violence, a national emergency or terrorist attack they will do the same thing again. Go house to house with the list of legal registered gun owners and disarm every one of them/us. The only way to protect against it is to have guns that are not registered.
What I am advocating may be considered illegal to many people, but considering that we have a RIGHT to keep and bear arms, one must then question why we would need a license for what is a right? Its not law abiding Americans who the law was meant for. Its the criminals. Jefferson said that "laws that forbid the carrying of arms, prevent only those who are neither determined or inclined to commit crimes". If you want to save up food, water, medicine and keep it safe so you can feed yourselves and your families why would you allow the government to come to your house and render you and your family fodder for criminals, looters, rapists and thugs and possibly cause your family to starve?

I know that some weeny liberal gun hater may read this and think I am the radical but I really don't care. They are the most stupid people on earth ignoring the FACT that more people have been killed by their own government than by ANY gang, mob or corporation.

I'm 10 years away from the place i lived when i registered my firearms. they pull up the list, they'll be beating up unarmed old folks looking for some glocks and ak's.

coastie
12-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Mine arent registered (didnt have to be).

Oh, and come and take them......;)

fisharmor
12-11-2010, 12:57 PM
What a self righteous tool.
He cares less about whether what he says is correct than he does about the fact that he's the one who said it.

mrsat_98
12-12-2010, 05:35 AM
So are "they" going to confiscate guns or bullets ? I vote for hi velocity lead poisoning.

TruckinMike
12-12-2010, 10:19 AM

for just a little hope here is the story of a few good men that really were:

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-national/oath-keeping-national-guardsmen-refused-katrina-gun-confiscation

"Staff Sergeant (SSG) Joshua L. May of the Utah National Guard...told me how he, along with the other men in his military intelligence unit, refused to participate in any gun confiscation while deployed to assist during Hurricane Katrina in 2005," writes Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes. "This is the first of four parts to that interview we have now posted on YouTube," Rhodes continues. "This first ten minute segment contains SSG May’s main statement of how, while deployed to assist during Hurricane Katrina, he, along with the majority of the men in his unit, informed their commander that they would not under any circumstances participate in gun confiscation."

YouTube - OATH KEEPERS PROVE SOME TROOPS REFUSED TO CONFISCATE GUNS DURING KATRINA 1 of 5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HRZfvtYlCY&feature=player_embedded)