PDA

View Full Version : "I'll take an illegal immigrant over an international banker ANY day."

RileyE104
12-10-2010, 11:52 PM
I feel that 'illegal immigration' would be a moot issue if we did away with welfare incentives, ended the Federal Reserve (and their inflation tax) and did away with the income tax.

This would make for a better economy in all directions; stable prices and high employment while all people get to keep the fruits of their labor to spend as they need and further stimulate the economy.

I also believe that pitting Americans against 'illegal immigrants' is entirely what the ENEMY wants.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Pit middle class people against poor people while making them ALL poorer by devaluing their currency and taxing them in any way possible.

That's why I get so pissed off when the media and Republicans / 'Tea Partiers' make such a craze about illegal immigrants.

HELLO, we have a much bigger problem and it's not coming from the poor man down the street selling oranges or the other poor man who happened to get a job working at some McDonalds or WalMart.

It's coming from our central banking system and THOSE who are perpetuating that system are the people we need to get mad at.

I'll take an 'illegal immigrant' over an international banker ANY day.

Who is with me on this?
I'm tired of hearing all the complaints about illegal immigrants.

Most of them are just normal people trying to survive like everyone else.

I'm tired of poor people being pitted against each other while the real enemy prospers.

Sentient Void
12-11-2010, 12:01 AM
the more labor competing to produce, the better.

thasre
12-11-2010, 12:04 AM
Not only am I not against amnesty, I'm actually pretty much for it. And there are a lot of people that are like, "But, why give amnesty to illegals instead of making them get in line behind legal immigrants?" to which I say, "Why not give just grant citizenship to the legal non-native residents who want it?" And then tighten up border security substantially, reform our immigration system to be more liberal (i.e. less restrictionist, not "more left-wing")...

...and then maybe we'll have lots of hardworking Mexicans and intelligent Chinese and savvy Indians, while the real parasites in America, many of whom are born and bred Americans, will have to actually compete to earn their place alongside their more productive naturalized-citizen neighbors.

And as Riley points out, most of the real parasites in this country are the "important" bankers and corporate-welfare-queens who get richer and richer by turning America into a protectionist, tax-saturated, private-sector destroying, nanny state while they scapegoat a tiny number of little Mexican ladies that clean toilets without paying taxes that no one should have to pay anyway.

Vessol
12-11-2010, 12:07 AM
the more labor competing to produce, the better.

This. While the international bankers steal, coerce, and steal some more; immigrants for the most part only produce(unless they live on the welfare state). I'll always choose a producer over a parasite.

The money that the parasites of illegal immigrants use is pennies and nickles compared to the amount that the international bankers steal.

It's like bitching at a shoplifter who stole a pack of gum and not giving a shit about the man who is robbing your entire store with an automatic machine gun.

Rael
12-11-2010, 12:12 AM
They can be cellmates. You forgot that poll option.

RonPaulCult
12-11-2010, 12:41 AM
I'm shocked it's not 100%

BuddyRey
12-11-2010, 12:41 AM
I shudder at the very notion that any government has the authority to override personal or financial transactions engaged in by any two or more individuals on any or all persons' justly acquired property. As far as I'm concerned, that stuff is between contractor and contractee, and none of the government's dadgum business.

For this reason, I have no problem with free travel, both international and intranational, provided that nobody's property is violated (i.e. nobody's personal wealth is stolen by bureaucrats at the point of a gun to fund welfare, free education, or any other entitlement program).

tremendoustie
12-11-2010, 12:47 AM
Who is with me on this?
I'm tired of hearing all the complaints about illegal immigrants.

Most of them are just normal people trying to survive like everyone else.

I'm tired of poor people being pitted against each other while the real enemy prospers.

I'm with you 100%

Vessol
12-11-2010, 12:48 AM
Did someone seriously vote that they'd rather see illegal immigrants leave before international bankers? Please tell me that was a troll..

FrankRep
12-11-2010, 01:26 AM
Did someone seriously vote that they'd rather see illegal immigrants leave before international bankers? Please tell me that was a troll..

Libertarians push for "Free Trade," but want to kick out the "International Bankers."
I have a problem with the Federal Reserve, not the "International Bankers."

I vote NO Amnesty.

tremendoustie
12-11-2010, 01:32 AM
Libertarians push for "Free Trade," but want to kick out the "International Bankers."

The international bankers have nothing to do with free trade. Their business model is based firmly on government coercion, including the Fed.

I vote NO Amnesty.

Yeah, how dare a person work for a business owner who wants to hire them without first begging permission from a government bureaucrat. How dare they act like they own themselves, or their own property. They should know, government employees own everything, and we must all do their bidding. Lock 'em in cages!

malkusm
12-11-2010, 01:39 AM
In a perfect world, I'd want immigration to be free. However, this is far from a perfect world, politically. To be honest, we have to remove all of the expenses and strains on the system as we can. This not only includes minimum wage and labor tax restrictions, as well as our protectionist domestic tariff system, but also the allowance of immigrations to take advantage of "public" goods and services at no cost.

I voted "neutral" because I didn't want anyone to think that I'm some racist anti-immigrant person. In terms of what needs to be done to solve our budget problems, though (both in short term and long term), I think that immigration has to be stemmed temporarily.

Jordan
12-11-2010, 01:41 AM
Financial services are some of the few remaining US exports.

Vessol
12-11-2010, 02:19 AM
Immigration is a mere gnat when compared to the bear in the room that is the Federal Reserve and the international banking cartel who run it...

RileyE104
12-11-2010, 10:23 AM

I wholeheartedly disagree.

How are you considering central banking and the bankers who make money off of a criminal, fraudulent system as 'free trade'?

They can be cellmates. You forgot that poll option.

Ya, my bad! I realized that after I posted the poll.

sailingaway
12-11-2010, 10:32 AM
The damage isn't from ONE illegal immigrant, it is from 12 million, with chain migration of family self selecting by their poverty and need for our services, which we can't even provide well any more to our own people.

I was for amnesty in 1983, but I learned from it. I am against it now.

Chain migration is a big part of it, by the way. Kennedy put that in place and it totally changed how our immigration process went. Those WE need can't get in, because family has preference, and family want to come because we benefit them, not because they benefit us, very often.

My thought is we should let in legal immigrants with their nuclear family immediately (not make the nuclear family wait), and end family chain migration. The difference in impact is HUGE. That is what we had before Teddy Kennedy pushed through the modification of our laws.

And as long as we have subsidized education and services (a cost never counted at the federal level in studies) we can't have unlimited immigration. Get rid of those, and we have a very different discussion. I don't see that happening, however.

As for the poll, I didn't vote because you couple 'no amnesty' with 'kick out all illegal immigrants' which would take a police state, and I am against that, too. However, i am in favor of making education and all other services conditional on being legally here, and checking that. They already check where you live for districts, it isn't greater intrusion. (I even had to show the school for my kids my mortgage escrow documents to enroll them.)

But I wouldn't be for a huge police state going after them. Not being given amnesty means their family aren't given a prefered path to follow, however.

RileyE104
12-11-2010, 11:20 AM
As for the poll, I didn't vote because you couple 'no amnesty' with 'kick out all illegal immigrants' which would take a police state, and I am against that, too. However, i am in favor of making education and all other services conditional on being legally here, and checking that. They already check where you live for districts, it isn't greater intrusion. (I even had to show the school for my kids my mortgage escrow documents to enroll them.)

But I wouldn't be for a huge police state going after them. Not being given amnesty means their family aren't given a prefered path to follow, however.

I am for ending the welfare incentives. Idk why Congress hasn't already done that. Well.. I do, but I'm just saying.. It needs to be done. :)

Heimdallr
12-11-2010, 11:24 AM
We wouldn't have an illegal immigrant problem if we didn't have a central banker problem.

andrewh817
12-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Immigration is a statist bureaucratic euphemism for MOVING!!!!

tremendoustie
12-11-2010, 12:14 PM
And as long as we have subsidized education and services (a cost never counted at the federal level in studies) we can't have unlimited immigration. Get rid of those, and we have a very different discussion. I don't see that happening, however.

I think ending subsidies, especially subsidies to immigrants, is far more likely than significantly limiting immigration.

So you don't oppose immigration, you oppose subsidies. That's fine with me. I wish people would stop talking about going after employers who hire "illegals", evicting them, or "defending" the border, and just focus on ending subsidies.