PDA

View Full Version : what if Assange wins 2011 peace prize?

cindy25
12-10-2010, 09:00 PM
the scenario:
1) Assange is sent by the Swedish puppet government to the USA
(I say puppet because the cables and actions prove it)
2) Assange is given a show trial in Alexandria VA , sent to prison
3) Assange wins 2011 Peace Prize

and the empty chair is because the Nobel winner is in a USA prison.

Andrew-Austin
12-10-2010, 09:25 PM
The peace prize is a sham.. Obama won the peace prize...

And do you know where the Nobel Prize comes from? Sweden.
Technically Norwegians award the Peace Prize, but Norway is right next door to Sweden so its not much of a difference. Norway would not embarrass its neighbor country by awarding the prize to a man they arrested and extradited.

Vessol
12-11-2010, 12:02 AM
Won't happen.

thasre
12-11-2010, 12:10 AM
If that happened, which it won't, I would completely forgive the Nobel Committee for all their past, disgusting abuses. I've already had to lighten up on them a lot for having the balls to grant the prize to a man who's currently a political prisoner in one of the world's superpowers.

If they could seriously grant the award to a man being persecuted by the American Empire, and only two years after they awarded it to the incredibly undeserving Emperor, it would be one of the bravest things an elite, influential, world-renowned group has ever done.

Which is why it absolutely won't happen. The Nobel crowd doesn't really like to hang out with Chinese people anyway. But the American Ivy-League political class throw really awesome parties, with Hollywood celebrities and everything! Wouldn't want to piss them off.