PDA

View Full Version : End the Fed

virgil47
12-10-2010, 08:13 PM
I"d like to hear from the forum members on what they think the immediate result and the end result would be of actually ending the existence of the Federal Reserve.

TonyFromTheBronx
12-10-2010, 08:28 PM
when the issue of currency becomes interest free, and inflation free, the economy should heat up instantly.

banker interest on currency creation is like a tax on every transaction.

Of course, the fiscal issues of excessive taxes and regulations need to also be addressed.

we are being killed by

too much taxation
too much regulation
too much litigation
too much inflation

and, a debt based monetary system

virgil47
12-10-2010, 09:36 PM
when the issue of currency becomes interest free, and inflation free, the economy should heat up instantly.

banker interest on currency creation is like a tax on every transaction.

Of course, the fiscal issues of excessive taxes and regulations need to also be addressed.

we are being killed by

too much taxation
too much regulation
too much litigation
too much inflation

and, a debt based monetary system

Do you think there may be a period of chaos in the financial and mortgage markets or do you think everything would be business as usual?

pcosmar
12-10-2010, 09:43 PM
I expect that the bankers (and other interests) would crash the system, Take their profits and join with the IMF to to create a world currency.

But I expect that is their plan anyway. They may just speed it up.
:(

TonyFromTheBronx
12-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Do you think there may be a period of chaos in the financial and mortgage markets or do you think everything would be business as usual?

the only chaos that would ensue would be created by the media and the banksters....who would then blame it on Ron Paul.....

same shit when Andy Jackson was fighting the Fed in 1826....they tried to cause chaos....

If not for the power of the media and banksters....i believe the transition could go over very smoothly.....

When Hitler "ended the Fed" in 1932, and issued interest free currency, the depressed economy began to recover immediately and smoothly..... But that was easier to do cause he also took over the bankster owned media of Germany.

ronpaulhawaii
12-10-2010, 09:46 PM

There might be a bit of chaos if we could wiggle our nose and "poof" it was gone. :D

Of course, if we methodically "unwound" ourselves from the webs of deceit, transparently, things would mainly be chaotic in cigar filled rooms full of crooks... :p

virgil47
12-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Well it seems that most feel that removing the Fed would not be detrimental to the financial aspects of our society. My primary concern was that if the Fed was removed rapidly and someone did not step in to issue money the basic fabric of our capitalist society would fall apart. If indeed chaos did occur it would be an opening for a Marxist government to step in in the name of calmness and stability. I firmly believe the Fed not only should go the way of the dinosaurs but should have never existed. I am afraid if the Fed is NOT done away with in a timely and efficient manner the political class will lose the desire to dismantle it.