PDA

View Full Version : A post over at Lemetropole Cafe - Ron Paul mentioned

PeacePlan
12-10-2010, 07:10 PM
I am a member over at Lemetropole Cafe - Bill Murphy's site and it is below.

__________________________________________________ _______

Bill H:
Let's see what happens now!
To all; http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/12/ron-paul-to-chair-monetary-pol.html "Ron Paul to chair monetary policy subcommittee overseeing Fed". Can you believe this? FINALLY! We finally get someone in Ron Paul who is honest, extremely knowledgeable in economics and monetary policy and who understands "money". Mr. Paul is as knowledgeable as anyone I've read or listened to, he is an Austrian economist and a Libertarian. A land governed by Ron Paul's beliefs would be as they say here in Costa Rica "Pura Vida", or pure life. No one is better suited for nor more deserving of this position than Ron Paul.

You must wonder what the banking establishment must be thinking behind the scenes, a Fed audit or an audit of Ft. Knox will spell the end of banking as we know it. If he is allowed to serve, fraud of every sort will be uncovered because he knows where to look. I really don't know the answer to this and please someone e-mail me if you know, does this chairmanship have any oversight or sway with the CFTC? Can you imagine Bart Chilton and Ron Paul cleaning up the commodities markets? Can you imagine the precious metals markets trading freely? One can dream of honesty can't they?

All I can say is that if Ron Paul is allowed to serve (and isn't "whacked") and does not get obstructed, get ready for some serious fireworks in the financial markets! In all my years spent analyzing the financial landscape, I could never have possibly dreamed that the "perfect financial storm" would occur with Ron Paul pulling the banksters curtains wide open. It is almost like a cruel joke is being played on the banking cabal.

No matter what happens from here on out, you cannot sell Gold "anything" knowing that Ron Paul will be digging up dirty frauds. Any type of news can and will come out at anytime so you cannot be caught "not fully loaded". I cannot imagine being Ben Bernamke or Jaime Dimon of JP Morgan right now! Can you imagine the night sweats they both must have had last night?! Regards, Bill H.

Travlyr
12-11-2010, 07:18 AM
"One can dream of honesty can't they?"
Yes.

Bern
12-11-2010, 07:42 AM
Let the sun shine, let the sunshine in