PDA

View Full Version : Who's running this circus? Obama Ditches Tax Cut Presser After Clinton Takes Control

teacherone
12-10-2010, 04:42 PM
YouTube - Clinton Rescue's Obama Press Conference (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w1_Tm4MSsg)

Former President Bill Clinton gave a statement after his meeting with President Obama about his tax compromise with the Republicans.

However, after his statement, Clinton began to call on and take questions from the press with Obama at his side. Obama promptly after a few moments and said he had to see Michelle, as he was keeping her "waiting."

"I don't want to make her mad, please go," Clinton told Obama.

Lucille
12-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Is Obama p' whipped or WHAT?!

And who was that clueless reporter who asked Clinton about "freeing up credit," and how Republicans were fighting it?!

There's plenty of credit to be had. Businesses don't WANT it, and debt is not wealth!

Kords21
12-10-2010, 04:54 PM
I think this pretty much confirms that Obama will be a one termer. Not a big fan of Clinton at all, but he made Obama look very inexperienced and pretty much inept. Seems like the only thing he could do effectively is make Michelle happy.

cswake
12-10-2010, 04:56 PM
It's amazing, I get this feeling that the man is self-destructing in front of our eyes.

silentshout
12-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Wow. Just...wow.

driege
12-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Holy crap. That might be the end of his presidency. What a disaster. No matter what your political views are, you have to admit Obama looks to be in entirely over his head. WOW!

awake
12-10-2010, 05:06 PM
lol... That is impressive...

tekkierich
12-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Obama has a hard time with it when people don't like him. That is part of his fascination with Fox News and the like. However, he cannot fathom that those who were his greatest allies only month ago are now pissed at him and hardly speaking with him. They are pissed because he drove issues that cost many of them their job, and they are now even more pissed that he as now easily caved on central tenants they the entire Democratic party campaigned on.

This is ideological, this is policy and no matter what people say about their opponents it is why most of them are there. Obama with this tax compromise as burned bridges with his former allies. It is business, not personal, but Obama doesn't know how to process that.

Obama needs to go cry in his soup for a few days, big pappa Clinton will be around for a bit to let him do that. Lets see if Obama grows a backbone after the new year.

For the good of the country, I hope he does not.

JoshLowry
12-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Eh, he's on a schedule. Our President is busy. It's too bad he has a shitty plan.

cswake
12-10-2010, 05:22 PM
That didn't take long.

http://i52.tinypic.com/i2she0.jpg