PDA

View Full Version : who is/would be more authoritarian?

Akus
10-21-2007, 02:55 PM
asdf

Akus
10-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Yes, I understand that only Bush is the president of the country and the other two are potential presidents, but still.

dude58677
10-21-2007, 03:11 PM
I would say Hillliary is as she is a beltway politician and these politicians care the least about the community. Also Guilliani and Bush didn't dream about becoming President till shortly before they decided to run. HC wanted it since college.

Abobo
10-21-2007, 03:16 PM
I think they are the same person. Think about it, Guiliani likes to dress like a woman and Hillary looks like a man.... Have you ever seen Hillary and Guliani together? I sure haven't. Until I see otherwise I believe they are the some authoritarian dictator. Prove me wrong, prove me wrong.

dude58677
10-21-2007, 03:19 PM
Yea, but we know that RG is a real Yankee fan unlike Hilliary who only said that to get votes. I won't vote for RG but I think he is less authoritarian then HC.

MGreen
10-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Giuliani can't even define freedom, so he takes the title for now.

dircha
10-21-2007, 03:35 PM
In my opinion while economic liberty is very important, civil liberty is more important. Once you lose your civil liberty, you lose the ability to defend even the liberty you have left short of the shedding of blood.

Hillary may raise taxes and increase entitlements, and may be slow to get us out of the Middle East, but with Giuliani it is all but a given that not only will be stay in Iraq, but we will expand the war to Iran and Syria.

A vote for Giuliani is a vote for suicide bombers in our streets.

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-21-2007, 03:49 PM
Are we already deciding 'the worst of 3 evils'?

This post annoys me and is a waste of our time!

dude58677
10-21-2007, 05:14 PM
In my opinion while economic liberty is very important, civil liberty is more important. Once you lose your civil liberty, you lose the ability to defend even the liberty you have left short of the shedding of blood.

Hillary may raise taxes and increase entitlements, and may be slow to get us out of the Middle East, but with Giuliani it is all but a given that not only will be stay in Iraq, but we will expand the war to Iran and Syria.

A vote for Giuliani is a vote for suicide bombers in our streets.

Hilliary voted for the Patriot Act and the Military Commissions Act.

Akus
10-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Hilliary voted for the Patriot Act and the Military Commissions Act.

I didn't know, but I am not surprised.

Keith
10-22-2007, 06:23 PM
You left out Hitler and Stalin.

madcat033
10-22-2007, 06:48 PM
As these candidates love to proclaim at the debates... I think Rudy's record speaks for him.

/seriously, outlawing ferrets and setting up barricades to block jaywalkers?!

NinjaPirate
10-22-2007, 06:51 PM
I refuse to vote in these polls because erowe1 is not in it.

TruckinMike
10-22-2007, 07:06 PM
Hell has NO fury like a woman scorn.... and if you don't hi-step march - in lock step... off to the gallows! Reno/Waco... thats nothing compared to hillarys potential.

But I think thats what America needs... a good wake up call. It may get bloody.. but thats the way life is.

Truckinmike

JaylieWoW
10-22-2007, 07:08 PM
Hillary voted for because of her whole, "...it takes a village" line of crap. Parents have been fighting this mentality for far too long and what could possibly be more authoritarian than a complete take over of parenting (to future generations especially).

BillyDkid
10-22-2007, 07:11 PM

A vote for Giuliani is a vote for suicide bombers in our streets.But you have to remember that the two are really inseparable. I read where more than half of the country depends on the government for some or all of their income. To me this is terrifying.

me3
10-22-2007, 07:16 PM
This has nothing to do with the Grassroots. Please post stuff like this elsewhere. It drowns out the activism threads.

centure7
10-22-2007, 07:17 PM
I voted Giuliani because he said something like "Freedom comes from authority". Also, there were a lot of news stories about how he would have people ticketed for the most minor of crimes with little mercy. I must say that was a tough choice though!

dude58677
10-22-2007, 08:38 PM
You have to be truly IGNORANT to think that Rudy is more authoritarian then Hilliary.

Why are you also assuming that Hiliary is going to get the nomination? Her only supporters are lobbyists, lawyers, and lesbians which is a very small minority. Hilliary lies about everything even her support. She is outraised by Obama in the majority of States and is 4th among Democrats in meet-up groups.