PDA

View Full Version : Supporters/Contributors

BillyDkid
10-21-2007, 02:39 PM
It seems clear that Dr. Paul has a lot more supporters than contributors although I would venture to say that a much larger percentage of RP supporters contribute than do supporters of other candidates. I was thinking that the guy who does that online rally must have the emails of thousands of supporters and I would guess that a fair number of them have not yet contributed. Is there some way we could reach all of these people and let them all know how critical their financial support is? Can you imagine how much money we would have if everyone who supports Ron Paul contributes something?

Roxi
10-21-2007, 03:49 PM
It seems clear that Dr. Paul has a lot more supporters than contributors although I would venture to say that a much larger percentage of RP supporters contribute than do supporters of other candidates. I was thinking that the guy who does that online rally must have the emails of thousands of supporters and I would guess that a fair number of them have not yet contributed. Is there some way we could reach all of these people and let them all know how critical their financial support is? Can you imagine how much money we would have if everyone who supports Ron Paul contributes something?

keep in mind, husband/wife supporters may only donate on one credit card so that may affect the numbers a little bit, also there are a lot of people that support ron paul that are very very poor, barely making ends meet but they show up at all our meetings, make and hold signs, basically do anything we ask them to as long as its not costing money, so these people are contributors as well.

maybe we could start a ron paul classifieds so people with lots of money can post help wanted ads and people with no money can do some jobs for extra money.. free market at work :) I get by fine but im not maxed out and if i picked up a few odd jobs here and there when i had time i could use my extra money to extend my efforts further, im sure there are others that would as well.