PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Baldwin -- Montana Update

Marenco
12-10-2010, 02:02 AM
http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin627.htm

After several weeks of moving and settling in, many readers have been writing me asking for an update on our move to the Flathead Valley of Montana. First, let me say, we love it here! The scenery is spectacular, especially now that winter has arrived. What the snow does to the landscape in this mountainous region is breathtaking! Driving through the mountains is like driving through Narnia. I have never seen such beauty.

As for the climate, it is not near as cold as people made it out to be. Coming from a warm weather State like Florida, one must learn how to dress in a cold weather State like Montana, of course. We have quickly learned to layer our clothing--and wear the right type of clothing. That is for sure. But in all honesty, I’ve felt colder in the Southeast than I often do here. Obviously, the cold weather lasts longer here, but the dry climate moderates the cold temperatures to a great degree. What I’m saying is, the cold weather of Western Montana is no big deal!

But the greater treasure of the Treasure State is its people. We love the people here in the Flathead Valley! As I have said before, it is my studied opinion that there are perhaps more freedom-loving people (taken on the whole) in this area than in any area of the country. Our living among the people of the Flathead only confirms my estimation. And even better is the fact that more and more patriots are moving to this area all the time.

jmdrake
12-10-2010, 05:54 AM
God bless you Chuck!

rich34
12-10-2010, 06:30 AM
Wow, is he setting up early to try and help Ron win Montana?

Sola_Fide
12-10-2010, 06:47 AM
Ron Paul supported Chuck Baldwin in 2008, not Bob Barr.

BamaAla
12-10-2010, 06:49 AM
Ron Paul supported Chuck Baldwin in 2008, not Bob Barr.

One of the reasons I voted for Chuck Baldwin instead of Bob Barr. That and Bob always creeped me out.

I can't imagine leaving Alabama winters for Montana winters; I'll just have to take his word for it:D

raystone
12-10-2010, 08:50 AM
One of the reasons I voted for Chuck Baldwin instead of Bob Barr. That and Bob always creeped me out.

Same here. In fact, when Bob Barr pulled up along the curb in Minneapolis during Ron's rally, and started shaking hands as Maresco and the Walk for Liberty folks returned, I felt like punching Barr.

I can't imagine leaving Alabama winters for Montana winters; I'll just have to take his word for it

Unless Montana secedes, then you'll be moving there :D

angelatc
12-10-2010, 08:54 AM
I wish I could afford to go. That part of the country has always held a strong appeal for me, and Baldwin isn't helping here.

Wesker1982
12-10-2010, 10:25 AM
Its been a warmer winter than usual. Its only been down to -40 a couple of times. Global warming ftw?