PDA

View Full Version : This is what you are up against.

graystar
06-09-2007, 02:21 PM
Find a way to connect with these voters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnP0snh_1cU

It may have been posted before, but these are the people voting for Gouliani and the rest of the gang of thugs.

enan
06-09-2007, 02:29 PM
I lol'd. Then I wept.

Man. It's one hell of an uphill battle.

Hamburglar
06-09-2007, 02:35 PM
Eh, there is a large percent of the population that doesn't vote. I'd say these people are likely to be in that demographic. It's the people with some idea of what's going on that you need to focus on, because those are likely voters.

Spatch67
06-09-2007, 02:36 PM
:(

Honestly, I have a tough time believing some of those things aren't scripted. I think I may just be in denial that people could be that utterly, ridiculously, insanely, stupid.

God save the Republic!

Mattsa
06-09-2007, 02:40 PM
I lol'd. Then I wept.

Sure is!

DjLoTi
06-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Yeah, these people obviously do not follow the news, much less follow or care about politics. This is precisely why we need to earn enough primary votes to elect RP for the primary, because it's going to be difficult convincing these people to vote in the primaries, unless their family member urges them to.

Therion
06-09-2007, 02:41 PM
The black guy who said 'millions' seemed to just be joking around.

graystar
06-09-2007, 03:25 PM
For me it shows that "911" has now just become a term which is to elicit an emotional response from the average person.

It is very much like newspeak in that people don't associate the actual reality of situations but think of the associated fear which has been spread.

When you see all those debates where it is 911, terrorism, 911, terrorists - it is the exact same method.

This is why Ron Paul's message is hopefully going to wake up the US and hopefully people will be able to see again. Liberty is the light, that's why it is up the top of your great statue in NY.

angrydragon
06-09-2007, 03:29 PM
I was asking my college buddy who he was going to vote for and he said John Kerry. Then I asked him, isn't John the one saying "I love you" to everyone?

Then he asked, oh is John a girl?

hahaha

Ponce
06-09-2007, 07:31 PM
I lol'd. Then I wept.

Not really, at the rate that Ron Paul is getting supporters he will be the winner hands down......... but of course King Bush could become a dictator before the next elections.

Nowhere have I seen anything bad against Ron Paul...... in some places they wont even mention his name but where ever they do is always good :D

"A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for America"... Ponce

BLS
06-09-2007, 08:02 PM
I know (and it's obvious) that they only select people who suffer from CRS (can't remember shit)...but if ANYBODY I know couldn't answer which month, which day and which year, I'd probably sock em in the nose for being a nimrod.

1k9dupe
06-09-2007, 08:14 PM
The problem with these kind of interviews they are done for only one reason, to make Americans look ignorant. I don't mind so much when Leno does it, he's one of the family, but when someone comes into my house and makes my family look stupid I take offense.

LibertyEagle
06-09-2007, 08:14 PM
I don't know where you're looking Ponce, but I've run into plenty on so-called conservatives sites that can't get past the interventionist foreign policy.

Beyond the internet, we have got to get his message out to all those who don't spend so much time on-line. That's quite a few people and where the election will likely be won or lost.

Ponce
06-09-2007, 09:38 PM
I don't know where you're looking Ponce, but I've run into plenty on so-called conservatives sites that can't get past the interventionist foreign policy.

Beyond the internet, we have got to get his message out to all those who don't spend so much time on-line. That's quite a few people and where the election will likely be won or lost.

I don't have to read to know for I can feel.......... and you haven't seen nothing yet.