PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Cpac?

RedBloodConservative
12-09-2010, 08:15 PM
This is time....I know what it is, but have never been. After the 2008 run, I decided that if Ron Paul ran in 2012, I woud do whatever I can to be part of the movment and hopefully his campaign (at least for SC and surrounding states (NC,GA,FL,TN)

I think I am going to attend CPAC, we were supposed to have our tea party meeting, but I decided, and tod my wife we are going to CPAC... heres my questions:

1. What all happens at CPAC?
2. Do you have a chance to meet any of the candidates(supposed candidates) like Ron Paul, Palin, etc....? If not do they have a meet and greet for getting pictures or anything?
3. Do they sell things there?
4. Is our newly formed PAC planning on doing anything there? Booths? or maybe a dinner or meeting together to chill?
5. Anything to do in the area?Like good places to eat, take my wife(after cpac)?

Thanks. and of course pease tel me anything else you think I should know.

SteveBierfeldt
12-09-2010, 09:53 PM
email me at stevebierfeldt@gmail.com so i can easily respond if away from the web.

There are about 100 different organizations with booths that sell things. CPAC is a more established Republican event with liberty organizations now getting involved over the past few years.

There will be speakers, book signings, etc.