PDA

View Full Version : Julian Assange: Proven Zionist, Israeli, Mossad Agent? Prove It.

Galileo Galilei
12-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Julian Assange: Proven Zionist, Israeli, Mossad Agent? Prove It.

Until proof has been supplied that Julian Assange is a Zionist agent, the term alleged remains in order. Otherwise, we may as well start believing the Zionists that Iran has a nuclear-weapons program and will definitely do a first strike on Israel and without provocation. Let's be consistent in the level of evidence we expect before anyone destroys anyone else.

http://www.realliberalchristianchurch.org/2010/12/09/julian-assange-proven-zionist-israeli-mossad-agent-prove-it.html

:cool:

Bergie Bergeron
12-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Gotta love all these conspiracy theories. Some people are really good at this here. And you wonder why they don't take us seriously...

Galileo Galilei
12-09-2010, 07:34 PM
Gotta love all these conspiracy theories. Some people are really good at this here. And you wonder why they don't take us seriously...

some people think too much.

squarepusher
12-09-2010, 08:02 PM
sofia said so

Monarchist
12-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Some people really need to meet this guy.
http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/ockham.gif

idirtify
12-09-2010, 09:28 PM

The impression I get is we are taken more seriously every day.

How do you know they are saying to each other “that’s THE place to get all the good conspiracy theories – that you won’t hear anywhere else”?

BTW, individual liberty is based on the theory of a constant government conspiracy to enslave us.

As for me, I would rather be able to hear ALL the theories, even though many may be false – which btw is pretty standard fare for the internet, you know.

jtstellar
12-09-2010, 09:45 PM
The impression I get is we are taken more seriously every day.

How do you know they are saying to each other “that’s THE place to get all the good conspiracy theories – that you won’t hear anywhere else”?

BTW, individual liberty is based on the theory of a constant government conspiracy to enslave us.

As for me, I would rather be able to hear ALL the theories, even though many may be false – which btw is pretty standard fare for the internet, you know.

and for the rest you're just crying wolf

and btw most of what have been proven true are what ron paul has been calling for since day one.. we can do plenty w/o people crying wolf like some shit about no planes on 911. ya maybe you don't believe that, but you want to ~~hear all~~ of them, right?

well, the people outside of this movement can hear them too.

Galileo Galilei
12-10-2010, 02:38 PM
the voice on the video is that of Anthony Lawson.

libertybrewcity
12-10-2010, 06:40 PM
there is no logical reason why wikileaks would be a cia operation. it is utterly ridiculous.

BamaAla
12-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Some people really need to meet this guy.

Who is that?

eOs
12-10-2010, 06:49 PM
//

eOs
12-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Who is that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Ockham