PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul as VP????2012?

speciallyblend
12-09-2010, 12:37 PM
Look Folks i am a republican and i will fight for Ron Paul 2012 tooth and nail in the gop!! Knowing the gop track record i have my fears!! I know Ron Paul said he would not run indy for Prez but if a Good Viable 3rd party candidate were to run in 2012. I think it would be a good call to announce Ron Paul as a vp candidate for a 3rd Party!

Sorry i have to have this line of thinking but knowing the gop there are lil options!!

If the GOP blows it again in 2012 and i have every right to believe they will! We have to have some options outside of the gop once again!

Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the gop blows it again. i can only hope Ron Paul might change his mind on an Indy Run in 2012!!!!
I will not support the failed gop establishment!

hazek
12-09-2010, 12:40 PM
I'm sorry to disappoint you but Ron has said countless times that the election laws are too biased for him to even consider running as anything other then GOP.

It's within GOP or not all I'm afraid.

speciallyblend
12-09-2010, 12:48 PM
I'm sorry to disappoint you but Ron has said countless times that the election laws are too biased for him to even consider running as anything other then GOP.

It's within GOP or not all I'm afraid.

I fear we are screwed! I just do not see the failed gop establishment waking up by 2012 or even understanding that they are the very problem within the gop!! Republicans i fear have already been blinded by the corruption in the gop establishment and will continue to be! It is like they want a 2nd obama second term!

All i see is typical games again within the gop! They have not woken up yet and are still continuing the typical gop establishment BS!!! makes me shake my head!!!

How i can get this simple stuff and yet these folks cannot is beyond me! What will it take Jesus with a Ron Paul 2012 sign? wtf

Yieu
12-09-2010, 12:49 PM
I'd rather him be President than Vice. VP is not enough, a VP can be ignored.

Edit: The only President I wouldn't mind RP being Vice to would be The Judge.

Aratus
12-09-2010, 01:10 PM
rand paul for GOP veep in 2012?

ron paul for GOP potus in 2012?

speciallyblend
12-09-2010, 01:12 PM
rand paul for GOP veep in 2012?

ron paul for GOP potus in 2012?

no i am talking 3rd party vp. I would not vote for a gop ticket with Ron/Rand paul as vp. That would mean the gop establishment got what they wanted!

Promontorium
12-09-2010, 01:53 PM
What's the point of going 3rd party and VP? Who would get more votes in the third party? Who is this dynamo that we haven't heard of yet that is already a better candidate and will break generations of two-parties?

Your suggestion is essentially "Ron Paul should waste his time and our time and money running for a position that doesn't matter in a party that will never win, with a candidate who nobody will vote for."
WHY?? A totally pointless endevor. This idea is so stupid, I can imagine only people who want Ron Paul's career to end, and for everyone to forget him, to support it.

Here's how important and valuable VP for NOBODY running in a third party is worth, I wouldn't give my own brother $1 to run as VP in a third party.

Aratus
12-09-2010, 01:54 PM
----do all rEVOLUTIOn purists
----want a PAUL/PAUL 2012
-----Ron/Rand GOP ticket?

speciallyblend
12-09-2010, 02:02 PM
What's the point of going 3rd party and VP? Who would get more votes in the third party? Who is this dynamo that we haven't heard of yet that is already a better candidate and will break generations of two-parties?

Your suggestion is essentially "Ron Paul should waste his time and our time and money running for a position that doesn't matter in a party that will never win, with a candidate who nobody will vote for. WHY?? What a pointless endevor.

the point is the gop is not going to let Ron paul 2012 happen in the gop so either way we are screwed! i sure as hell will not reward the gop with my vote as they pick another gop establishment candidate in 2012! I guess i will be forced to vote 3rd party if the gop gives me no one to vote for in 2012!
Ron paul not running in 2012 is a bigger dissapointed to the liberty movement and a win for gop establishment!

if ron paul doesnt run in 2012 he has wasted my time and money over the years!! i expect the gop will not allow ron paul to run1 so i suspect ron paul might be wasting his time in the gop and the gop is wasting my time! I will be forced to vote out side the gop thanks to the gop!

Matt Collins
12-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Ron won't be VP, but someone else like him might be. ;)

Maximus
12-09-2010, 02:05 PM
Why the hell would he run 3rd party VP?

muzzled dogg
No aratua cause rand is watered down

speciallyblend
----do all rEVOLUTIOn purists
----want a PAUL/PAUL 2012
-----Ron/Rand GOP ticket?

no i want a Ron paul 2012 ticket and if the gop cannot deliver what is obvious! then i will look outside the gop for my 2012 vote. this is something the gop decided for me . I am no Ron paul Purist. there is just no one in the gop with credibility other then Ron Paul running except for Gary other then that the gop doesn't deserve my vote!

it is my goal as a republican to hold the gop accountable and if that means an obama 2nd term .then the gop decided that route!

Aratus
12-09-2010, 02:07 PM
if RON heads the ticket and RAND is the veep,
is this a purists GOP ticket, totally?
like what could be better?

Sola_Fide
12-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Ron won't be VP, but someone else like him might be. ;)

We need Rand in the Senate, Collinz!

TC95
12-09-2010, 02:09 PM
if RON heads the ticket and RAND is the veep,
is this a purists GOP ticket, totally?
like what could be better?

I don't think a Paul/Paul ticket could win. It would look like one family was trying to control the Whitehouse again. You know, kinda like the Bushes?

Aratus
12-09-2010, 02:09 PM
is our own matt collins sorta hinting at someone's astute
sublime take on the landscape over the next few decades?

Aratus
12-09-2010, 02:11 PM
TC95 more bushes? = Jeb is a thought

i said i am asking about a rEVOLUTIOn purist's
take on a political "litmus test" letter perfect ticket

fisharmor
12-09-2010, 02:40 PM
"Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you in life, I find."
- John F. Kennedy

speciallyblend
12-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Why the hell would he run 3rd party VP?

well 1 he will not run for prez outside the gop and the gop will make sure he will not run in the gop! so that only leaves him vp outside the gop ,in fact what it truly leaves us is a shitty gop with no one to vote for prez in 2012 but a 3rd party. so after the fact it would be wise for a 3rd party candidate to pick ron paul as a vp after that the gop is the same as it was before 2008 useless for a prez candidate!

once the gop kills the 2012 nomination process. We are gonna be shit out of luck so why the hell would i vote for a gop establishment candidate?? .that would be wasting my vote truly. I will vote 3rd party before i ever encourage a gop establishment by voting for them! if i am going to waste my vote i would rather waste on a 3rd party then a gop establishment in 2012!

speciallyblend
12-09-2010, 02:55 PM
No aratua cause rand is watered down

rand is not in the equation unless he quits his elected office like palin and starts a tv show and runs for prez! then he might be viable;)

Matt Collins
12-09-2010, 03:30 PM
We need Rand in the Senate, Collinz!
VP IS President of the Senate :rolleyes:

ChaosControl
12-09-2010, 04:15 PM
The GOP is trash and will always be, I guarantee.

The problem is not simply the trash parties that exist, the problem is the people. Until you change the people, you cannot change the parties.
That is why I think the Presidential run is good though, it is about educating the people rather than actually expecting to win.