PDA

View Full Version : Thank You All...!

reduen
12-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Let me be the first to congratulate Congressman Ron Paul for his new position on the subcommittee!! Way to go Dr. Paul, this has been a long time coming for sure!

More importantly though, I want to be the first to thank every one of you on here that support Dr. Paul. In my mind he would not be appointed to his new position without each and every one of you playing your part! Over the past three years I have come to appreciate you all more than I have words to express right now. I am amazed by all of you.

A great big shout out to Josh for RonPaulForums.com. Not sure I would know what to do today without you.. :)

Again, thank you to all of you liberty loving people on here, in my opinion you are all great Americans!! :cool:

(For what it is worth..)

hazek
12-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Not all of us liberty loving people on here are Americans ;)

tremendoustie
12-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Let me be the first to congratulate Congressman Ron Paul for his new position on the subcommittee!! Way to go Dr. Paul, this has been a long time coming for sure!

More importantly though, I want to be the first to thank every one of you on here that support Dr. Paul. In my mind he would not be appointed to his new position without each and every one of you playing your part! Over the past three years I have come to appreciate you all more than I have words to express right now. I am amazed by all of you.

A great big shout out to Josh for RonPaulForums.com. Not sure I would know what to do today without you.. :)

Again, thank you to all of you liberty loving people on here, in my opinion you are all great Americans!! :cool:

(For what it is worth..)

:)

reduen
12-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Not all of us liberty loving people on here are Americans ;)

I get your point hazek and no offence intended but I beg to differ. I believe you all to be true Americans at heart. :cool: Will that be ok with you?

Believe me when I say that I appreciate all of our foreign liberty lovers as well. A time may come soon when we need you guys to carry out the cause for liberty as we may well fail here at home.

May God forbid the day that America ceases to be the land of the free entirely! Some may think me to be overreacting here but I truly believe our situation to be that dire....

hazek
12-09-2010, 12:17 AM
No offense taken. But I really hope you don't fail because I see things here at home and boy are we in deep trouble if you do.

JoshLowry
12-09-2010, 12:44 AM
I don't know if I should respond to these or not, but thanks reuden!

Bryan, all the moderators past and present, as well as every contributing member make this place what it is.

Freedom does somehow bring us together. You might need a bit thicker skin, but it's well worth putting up with the nonsense.

reduen
12-09-2010, 04:23 AM
I don't know if I should respond to these or not, but thanks reuden!

Bryan, all the moderators past and present, as well as every contributing member make this place what it is.

Freedom does somehow bring us together. You might need a bit thicker skin, but it's well worth putting up with the nonsense.

I don't know why you wouldn't respond JohsLowry. You da man. Thank you..... :)

lynnf
12-09-2010, 05:40 AM

(For what it is worth..)

and what, if anything, do you have to say to the non-liberty loving on here, namely the Obots, etc?

lynn

rich34
12-09-2010, 06:28 AM
Here here!!

jmdrake
12-09-2010, 06:37 AM
No offense taken. But I really hope you don't fail because I see things here at home and boy are we in deep trouble if you do.

I used to wonder why foreigners cared about this movement, but I get it now. It's like me being concerned about stopping Rick Perry and the trans Texas corridor even though I live in Tennessee. Thank you for your support. People like you are like modern day Laffayettes.

jmdrake
12-09-2010, 06:41 AM
and what, if anything, do you have to say to the non-liberty loving on here, namely the Obots, etc?

lynn

Don't rain of a victory thread! Might there be those among us that aren't us? Sure. Like the good book says the wheat and the tares grow together. But not everybody that supports this Obama policy or that Obama policy is an "Obot". Some are genuinely angry enough at Obama to vote against him in 2012 over warrantless wiretapping and extending the wars and supporting the bailouts. We're going to need those people going forward. If everyone who voted for Obama in 2008 votes from him in 2012 he'll win again. But that ain't gonna happen. :)