PDA

View Full Version : Gene Simmons Regrets Voting for Obama

Matt Collins
12-07-2010, 04:31 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/gene-simmons-openly-regrets-voting-for-unqualified-obama/

IPSecure
12-07-2010, 06:02 PM
I wish he would ask the KISS Army to back Dr. Paul...

lynnf
12-07-2010, 06:43 PM
http://www.genesimmons.com/images/KISBK001.jpg

hey, Obama --- this is for you!

RCA
12-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Meh...there are millions like him why is he so special?

oyarde
12-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Why did he vote for him in the first place ??

cswake
12-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Lol.
when did "yes we can" become "well, we don't have the votes in the senate right now and there isn't time for a protracted political fight and i had to push something through before the new congress takes over because i believe in tax cuts for the middle class and there wasn't time to get anything else done before the end of the year because the new congress will be less favorable towards pushing forward this kind of legislation and in the current congress we didn't have the 60 votes needed in the senate?"

BamaAla
12-07-2010, 07:45 PM

Because Obama is black.

oyarde
12-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Because Obama is black.

Skin color is an invalid reason to vote for anyone , ever .

libertythor
12-07-2010, 08:09 PM

Because he thought that Obama was going to heal America by washing all of those evil YT sins away. .... Hell who knows. Maybe he was like other Americans and saw it as a trendy thing to do. It is good to see famous entertainers turning on the messiah though!

CheezItsRule
12-07-2010, 08:16 PM

Because he perceived Obama as an 'idea' a la Will Smith rather than vet him on his policies and experience.

lynnf
12-07-2010, 08:37 PM
the Obots monitor this forum and instead of making comments which show them as stupid, they give the thread a one-star rating. just before I made this post the rating was at 3 stars, it is now 4 stars. go give a 5 star rating to help pull it up from the Obot's original one-star.

lynn

oyarde
12-07-2010, 08:43 PM
the Obots monitor this forum and instead of making comments which show them as stupid, they give the thread a one-star rating. just before I made this post the rating was at 3 stars, it is now 4 stars. go give a 5 star rating to help pull it up from the Obot's original one-star.

lynn

Where do the stars come fom ??

lynnf
12-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Where do the stars come fom ??

you have to sign in and when you do, up at the top, just under the "Reply to Thread" there is a bar across the top and on the right of the bar you can see the star rating for the thread. select the arrow next to the stars and you can add your input to the overall rating.

lynn

oyarde
12-07-2010, 09:02 PM
you have to sign in and when you do, up at the top, just under the "Reply to Thread" there is a bar across the top and on the right of the bar you can see the star rating for the thread. select the arrow next to the stars and you can add your input to the overall rating.

lynn

I never noticed it , I have mine set to where it remembers me and I do not sign in , is that why ?

oyarde
12-07-2010, 09:09 PM

lynn I see it now Lynn , Thanks .

BamaAla
12-07-2010, 09:28 PM

Tell it to Gene Simmons.

Appearing on CNN’s “Parker/Spitzer” last week, the KISS front man admitted that he voted for Barack Obama because the young senator was a “moment in history,” and he wanted to show the world how far the United States had come from its slavery past

qh4dotcom
12-07-2010, 09:38 PM
He may be sorry he voted for him but there is no guarantee he is not going to screw up again and vote for Obama again in 2012
I still remember after Obama won the primary the polls showing that 25% of Clinton supporters were not going to vote for Obama....and according to a CNN exit poll, 89% of them did.

Rael
12-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Gene also is in favor of suing everyone who downloads music.

Fuck you Gene!

Brian4Liberty
12-07-2010, 10:06 PM
YouTube - Gene $immons Roast - Craig Grass [HQ] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFP_XOQ_jgo)

tropicangela
07-01-2011, 11:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEMCil2iRt4&feature=related

bkreigh
07-02-2011, 09:19 AM

Of course it is invalid. That doesnt mean people didnt vote for him because of it or didnt vote for him because of it. Why do you think our country is in such a fucked up state? People pick the dumbest reasons to vote or not vote for a particular candidate.

Matthew Zak
07-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Because he perceived Obama as an 'idea' a la Will Smith rather than vet him on his policies and experience.

I saw Will Smith on youtube watching Obama get sworn in and he was almost in tears over it. I'm not sure why but that bothers me a lot.

BlackTerrel
07-02-2011, 05:24 PM
I saw Will Smith on youtube watching Obama get sworn in and he was almost in tears over it. I'm not sure why but that bothers me a lot.

So was LeBron James.

For a lot of people who have parents or grandparents who couldn't even drink from the same water fountain as a white man, the fact that a black man can become President is pretty amazing. And it shows how far we've come. Pretty amazing what can happen in one generation.

Reality is most black people I knew pre-election were convinced the powers that be would never allow a black man to become President.

It's a pretty cool thing what has happened in such a short amount of time. All that said Ron Paul would make a much better President than Obama which is why I'll be voting for him.

Anti Federalist
07-02-2011, 05:29 PM
So was LeBron James.

For a lot of people who have parents or grandparents who couldn't even drink from the same water fountain as a white man, the fact that a black man can become President is pretty amazing. And it shows how far we've come. Pretty amazing what can happen in one generation.

Reality is most black people I knew pre-election were convinced the powers that be would never allow a black man to become President.

It's a pretty cool thing what has happened in such a short amount of time. All that said Ron Paul would make a much better President than Obama which is why I'll be voting for him.

Pyhrric Victory, defined.

Velho
07-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Obama is related to Bush.. So changing from Bush to Obama was like handing down the crown to a relative. :P Is the US a monarchy??!?!?

angelatc
07-02-2011, 05:52 PM
He may be sorry he voted for him but there is no guarantee he is not going to screw up again and vote for Obama again in 2012
I still remember after Obama won the primary the polls showing that 25% of Clinton supporters were not going to vote for Obama....and according to a CNN exit poll, 89% of them did.

Hillary made a helluva reconciliation speech. Really.

tangent4ronpaul
07-02-2011, 06:25 PM
Gene also is in favor of suing everyone who downloads music.

Fuck you Gene!

Beat me to it.