PDA

View Full Version : Tonight will be an ambush

max
10-21-2007, 01:43 PM
If you thought Messrs. Hume and Wallace were bad in the last debate...I can only imagine what dirty tricks they have in store for RP now that he's top-tier.

Open Mikes for Rudy and Romeny to laugh? Stacked audience? Loaded questions? FOX has something up its sleeve. I have a feeling they are gonna pull some stunt outrgeous tonight.

Sure hope there will be plenty of RP fans in the audience and that they will be smart enough not to boo when Rudy is shown on the auditorium split screen monitor while RP is speaking. It makes the vhome think RP is getting booed

freedominnumbers
10-21-2007, 01:44 PM
I just hope RP pulls the same stunts as romney and the ghoul tonight.
It's time he starts cutting them off and calling them out!

We all heard him speak mike free in grand central. He can certainly get picked up on someone else's mike tonight when he speaks out of turn.

American
10-21-2007, 01:45 PM
I hope RP hands them there ass. Start bringing up facts that no one but him seems to do. I am sure RP has his shit together for tonights debate, my guess is they wont even talk to him.

freedominnumbers
10-21-2007, 01:47 PM
lol maybe RP supporters should answer all ghouls questions pre-emptively by yelling out 9-11 or I was mayor!

Cowlesy
10-21-2007, 01:47 PM
I guarantee every candidate on stage will try to get into it with Ron like Huckabee did last time.

I wish I was back in my apartment to throw in Rocky IV to get me pumped before the upcoming shitshow.

Ron Paul Fan
10-21-2007, 01:48 PM
I think they'll just ignore him, not let him answer many questions, and only give him questions about the war. Last time they did ambush him and it didn't work. Fundraising went up and he won the text poll. Huckabee came at him and it hasn't helped him raise money. Giluliani laughed at him and it didn't help him raise more money. Chris Wallace is not moderating tonight. Fred Thompson is in and he'll get as much time as Rudy and Romney leaving little time for Paul.

LibertyEagle
10-21-2007, 01:49 PM
I hope everyone cools it with the clapping. The doc needs all the time he can get to talk.

Perry
10-21-2007, 01:52 PM
I disagree. It will not be an ambush but an ignore session. Cnbc got away with it because the grassroots didn't raise their voice when they should have now fox will attempt the same thing. They have learned that you cannot ambush paul.
Ron Paul needs to take the initiative on this one. Most of all the most important thing to any politician that we need...luck

perpetualstateofwar
10-21-2007, 04:08 PM
Will audience members be allowed to ask questions? If so, look for a NeoCon plant that will say he's undermining our troops by speaking out against the war.

Lord Xar
10-21-2007, 04:16 PM
I think Ron will fight back...

Seth M.
10-21-2007, 04:29 PM
The only way to get through when the are an ignore session is to get aggressive.. Ron HAS to speak out of turn and call these non conservative fakes out! They will give him some time to speak... for claps and ratings afterwards.. so Ron should make it good.

he has do to it from our point of view.. as a voter not a teacher If you are reading this make it emotional Ron.. The people understand that. :looks at the wall: hmm

fj45lvr
10-21-2007, 04:32 PM
I just hope RP pulls the same stunts as romney and the ghoul tonight.
It's time he starts cutting them off and calling them out!

We all heard him speak mike free in grand central. He can certainly get picked up on someone else's mike tonight when he speaks out of turn.

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

that is not who Ron is as a man with principles.

Seth M.
10-21-2007, 04:37 PM
NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

that is not who Ron is as a man with principles.

We all understand this... but do you think he would make deliberate emotional responses to purposefully spark true debate? Pull a rudy I mean

Pedro TT
10-21-2007, 04:51 PM
I dont think its in Ron's character to speak out of line. He doesnt want to stoop to the level of everyone else on the stage which I can commend him for but unfortunately I dont think its in his personality to step it up and make his presence known. I hope I am wrong but if I'm not then tonight will be the same as the other debates.

max
10-21-2007, 04:55 PM
nice guys finish last...he can generate MILLIONS of dollars of free publicity if he mixes it up with Rudy

RoamZero
10-21-2007, 04:58 PM
nice guys finish last...he can generate MILLIONS of dollars of free publicity if he mixes it up with Rudy

I thinks things will be geared toward Mitt and Rudy duking it out. Remember the cnbc debate? They allowed Mitt and Rudy to go back and forth while denying rebuttals to Rudy's statements on Paul's..

glts
10-21-2007, 05:02 PM
I think Dr. Paul needs to keep doing what he is doing but also be a little bolder at the same time. If Rudy or someone else misconstrues something he says he needs to clarify even if it is ten minutes later when he finally gets another question. That way the average zombie American might not just remember what Rudy and the others said but might understand what Dr. Paul actually meant.

If he doesn't get but a couple of questions he might say something like thank you for asking me a question (in a nice way of course).

spivey378
10-21-2007, 05:04 PM
he needs to own them like that fat guy in that morton downey vid

if i were paul, i would call him out on his 9-11 track record that was having a few photo ops and going to yankee games.

the key is to attack rudy's security record. or lack of a record.

"as a mayor, how did you fight al-queda?"

"how can you be tough on terror, when are borders are unsealed and you promote illegal immigration?"

"how will you balance the budget with three wars?"

"how can we win in iran, when we are already losing 2 wars?"

dsentell
10-21-2007, 05:08 PM
I expect the good Dr. Paul to be ignored ............... same old, same old